7

Stella's POV

My brothers left my bedroom with their mate. Yea this is my true personality. Being quiet and lonely even though I have to act cool in school but sometimes I really enjoyed it. I think I should leave this place even though I have lots of memories left in this place. I'm not worth to be in this place. I deserve to be in the woods trying to survive. Since I was the one who caused my parents death.

I opened my cupboard and took out all of my things. I took them all to my secret hiding place and burnt all of it one by one. I finally burnt everything and I wanted t go back to my room to clean it up, I saw my most favourite photo laying on the ground. I picked it up and wanted to throw it into the fire but I couldn't do it. It was a family photo of my family when my mom and dad were here.

I head back to my room and I pack my bags with matches, knifes( my weapon ), water and food. And of course the photograph. After packing, I cleaned up my room. Once its neat and tidy, I wrote my goodbye letter. It wrote:

Jasper and Jackson,

I know I have been a burden to you guys. I think I will leave. You won't have a sister to care for anymore. You won't have to love me anymore and most importantly, your wish came true.

Good bye Alphas Jackson and Jasper and Luna Ashton, hope you would have better days ahead of you without me.

Stella, the omega.

I left it on my bed and ran out of the house door but leaving my house and car keys back in the there. I kept on running until I reached the pack's border. Once I crossed it I am no longer a member of this pack meaning I will become rogue. The kind that killed my parents. I crossed it and I felt the bond break. And with that, I ran into the forest. I have never been out of the pack's territory before so I have experienced how it is to be outside of it.

I found a very tall tree and it kind of became my favourite spot. I settle down under the tree and fell asleep. I was so tired and I hope to find my mate soon, and probably want them to accept me.