13

Jas's POV

" Who are you guys? " our sister asked. we trespassed another pack's territory. My twin and I were grateful that no one has caught but still Stella has forgotten who we are?  

" we are your older brothers, " Jack said

" erm okay but be careful cause people are coming soon to this room. " we just nod and stare at her. 

" WHAT THE **** ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?! YOU TRESPASSED MY TERRITORY AND NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE MY MATE AWAY?! " We gulped and bow our heads down to not show disrespect, even though we are also alphas, to the alpha, but the alpha power is very strong so this means that they are alpha twins. And they kind of have control over us because we cross their pack lands. 

" we just came here to take a look at our sister " jack said

" your sister? are you kidding me?! she doesn't even remember a single thing how can sh remember you?! " one of the twins replied

" i know she don't remember us but can we just see her like for the last time and after that I would like to talk to you about some personal matters " i said to both alphas. they nodded and we just look t our sister.

" We just wanted to say sorry to you about the other day, i don't know whether you remember that day, but i hope not because it will cause you lot of hurt and also, i just wanted to say thank you for being so good to us even when we are like some dickhead to you. And also for being such a great sister even though we lost our parents already " i said to Stella. and the next thing i know is tat she was gripping her head and screaming.

the twins came running into the room and soon the pack doctor arrived.we were so worried that we asked the alpha if we could just stay for a day to look after our sister. you guys are probably thinking that we left our mate at home but no she went a holiday with her parents and apparently didn't want us to come. All i hope now is that both women are okay.

Stella's POV

just as the twins finish saying their "speech" , i got a sudden headache and it hurt so much that i actually passed out. 

---------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! 

i would just like to end the chapter by saying thanks to you guys for reading my book and it has recently just hit 1K reads and i'm very thankful for that! it gives me motivation to write the book now. And also you guys could go and read my other book. Nope it's not wolf related but kind of like a BXB kind of thing.