Chapter 26- Seeing Ghosts

"You can't be pregnant. It can't be Phil's. You two were only going out for like 3 days!" You say, growing slightly mad at [BF/N].

"Actually, that's not 100% true. Me and Phil have been, well, having an affair. I was planning on leaving Daniel anyway, it just made it easier that he's a serial killer." [BF/N] said plainly, as if she had no consideration towards the fact that the whole thing had left you and Dan (Dan especially) mentally traumatised.

"How can you say that, sure Daniel was a mass murderer, but he loved you. Do you have a picture?" You insult and ask.

"No, Pepper said it was too early for that.

"So you're pregnant, it's Phil's, Dan's drunk and pretending the fridge is a guitar, anything I'm missing?" You say, trying to make [BF/N] feel guilty.

"If we're being honest, there is something else." She says and gets up.

She grabs your wrist and leads you down the hill. You walk past the lake, past Dr.Pepper's practice and the fishing spot until you came to the bottom of waterfall Reinenbach.

There [BF/N] walked over to a tall, raven haired man. He had his fringe parted to the left and wore a galaxy printed shirt. He held in his hand a fluffy orange ball the you recognised to be lion.

"Ph-Phil?  B-But you died." You say and step closer towards him. All of his facial features matched Phil's exactly, there was no doubting it was him.

Phil said nothing, he just looked at [BF/N], as if he was avoiding this moment- as if he was avoiding your eye contact. 

"Phil, say something." [BF/N] pleaded.

"You know what would be cool? If little kids started watching Big Hero 6 so then they'd go around singing fall out boy and not let it go." He joked.

It was really him.

"Phil, you have to tell Dan." You kind of order. "Just not now, he's piss-ass drunk!"  you joke, with the hop of cheering Phil up.

"I can't." He says.

"Why?" You ask, really not understanding.

"I can't do that to him, he'd kill Daniel." Phil says, as compassionate as ever. Always caring, even to those who hurt him.

"Phil, he said he's gonna kill Daniel, if he killed you." [BF/N] clarifies.

"Wait a sec, I saw your body, how the bloody hell are you still alive?" You ask.

"That's what I've been wondering," he replies and attempts to skim a rock. It hits the water and falls to the bottom, the ripples spread and Phil sighs at his poor attempt.

"You see, I knew that Daniel might make a shot so I switched the bullets. I painted some old nerf ones that my cousin had and coated them in a drug that would slow down a heartbeat, so it'd look like he died; otherwise Daniel would attack us, and then he'd succeed in killing us." [BF/N] explained, almost in tears.

"What about the blood?" A fourth voice asks. [BF/N] doesn't check to see who it is, she just continues to explain how she faked Phil's death.

"I put fake blood pouches from Halloween under his shirt, just the little ones though- so he didn't look any bigger. That's why there was only a thin trail of blood. "

"So it was you, you were the reason I haven't seen Phil in a month. You're the reason I've been stuck rare for a month, the reason Daniel's still out there. You, the one carrying Phil's child! How could you!"  The fourth voice tells. You recognise it and realise that it was Dan's. He must've recognised our crap acting and pretended to be drunk to keep us entertained. I guess he listened in to our conversation when [BF/N] told me she was pregnant.

"Wait, you're pregnant!" Phil exclaims, his voice filled with shock.

"If we're going to do this, I need spicy nandos chicken." [BF/N] says.

So with that the four of you call a cab and set off to the nearest nandos.

HI GUYS!!! Sorry is late.
  THANK YOU FOR 1.6K reads!! I still can't believe it!

There was no word of the week challenge word this week. Sorry 😞

See you at the next chapter
  Hannah 😝👽