Chapter 31- Lifechanging

Dan PoV
      I pick the gun up and tread to behind Daniel. He was swinging the vase dangerously close to [Y/N], cutting her a few times.

The gun feels tempting in my hand. I swore I'd kill him if he lay a hand on [Y/N]. He has- a lot.

I am a few centimetres from his back. I pull the safety trigger so that the gun is ready to fire, and put it to the back of Daniel's head.

I feel my hand shake as I grow more hesitant into killing a human being.

What am I doing? I can't kill a person. I scream out loud and hit him over the head with my gun- hard. He falls to the floor- clearly unconscious.

No PoV:
      [BF/N] started crying tears of joy and Phil quickly embraced in a hug with her. You sigh from the relief that it's was calm and clutch your shoulder where the vase had cut really deep.

"Dan, call Mrs.Jennerson and tell her to send some cops to arrest Daniel. Tie him up- just in case. He is a murderous raging loony after all." You ask -more like order- and venture into the cabin on a hunt for the first aid kit.

You find one, complete with bandages, tweezers, medicine- the whole lot. You use the tweezers to pick the broken piece of pottery out of your shoulder and throw it down the sink, mumbling good riddance as you did so. You wrap all of your cuts in bandages after cleaning them until you are satisfied with your handiwork.

You feel a warm pair of arms wrap themselves around you from behind.

"You look like a mummy princess." Dan jokes.

"You're so random." You say, turn around and kiss him.

"So what now?" He asks.

"You make up with Phil. We go back to London, and put all this behind us. Then I guess there's the baby, it'll be hectic." You sigh thinking of all of the painkillers, checkups and morning sickness you will have to assist in and endure.

"I don't know how I can speak to him. I've missed him so much, where do I begin?" He mutters, afraid of himself and his best friend.

"It'll come from your heart." You say simply and kiss him on the lips.

He spins you around and pins you against the wall in an upright plank position and lets his tongue explore your mouth. You move your leg up his and slowly unbutton his shirt. He mutters in your ear you can even make this time feel right which makes you chuckle as you throw his shirt aside. He does the same to your shirt and you kick your shoes off. You start to make the kisses more intense until before you realise, you were enjoying the embrace that you had longed for. This time it was a real passionate event, not like the pond incident. This meant something.

Thanks for saving my life he whispers to you. You feel the butterflies in your stomach on every one of his words.

Thanks for saving mine you reply, happier than you ever felt before.

HEY GUYS!!! So here's a new chapter. Decided to update a day early, coz why not?

THANKS FOR 3.4K!!! You guys are the best.

Not sure when the next update will be, probably next Sunday of something. Not for about a week though.

See you at the next chapter
    Hannah😝👽