Warm Tea

It was about 3:30am when the thunderstorm got bad. A loud thunder shot Arthur up from his sleep. His heart was racing and he was sweating. He didnt want to disturb Francis as that would be consiterd rude to Arthur. He tried to calm himself down by taking deep breaths. Didnt work. He laid back down and closed his eyes, trying to relax. However with ever crash of thunder, it made hin jump. After about 15 minutes of this a light knock could be heard.

"Mon cher, are you awake?" Francis had woken up from the thunder aswell.

Arthur was confused. Would Francis come in if he was asleep? Was he going to take advantage? More questions flooded his mind but were cut off by the sound of footsteps leaving the door. Arthur stood up and went to the door. His hands trembled as he opened it,

"Yes, i'm awake." Arthur said out in the hall.

Francis turned back around. Arthur had been crying and was shaking. Francis knew Arthur was scared of storms. He slowly shuffled back to the bedroom door frame.

"I know youre scared of storms. I will make you some tea to calm you" Francis said in a soft tone and held his hand out, hoping Arthur would take it.

Arthur was lost for words. He gently lifts his hand and placed it in Francis's. Francis gave a loving smile and gripped it lightly and walked Arthur to the kitchen,

"Sit down, youre tea will be done soon." Francis said, letting to of Arthurs hand to grab a pot from the cabinent.

Arthur stayed silent and stood by instead,
"I want to see you make it." He said quietly.

Francis smiled,
"of course"

Francis went to the sink and filled the pot with hot water. He put it back on the stove before turning it to gas mark 5. He reached up and grabbed the tea bags. He put three in the pot,
"that needs to be on there for 30 mintues."

Arthur nodded and looked down. He slowly reached out for Francis's hand and took it. Francis looked at him with curiosity,

"mon cher if you wanted my hand you couldve just asked" He smiled and lifted their hands up, "I love you very much. More than anyone. Thank you for trying" Francis pulled Arthur into a warm embrace. Arthur felt safe. Safe is Francis arms. Arthur began to tear up.

"Ah ah ah, no tears mon angé. Only smiles" Francis wiped Arthurs tears away, earning him a smile in return.

25 minutes passed and Francis grabed a empty gallon jug from the counter and filled it with hot water. He grabbed a funnel and put it in the jug, then fills it with three cups of sugar. He puts the funnel to the side and screws the lid on the shakes it for the rest of the time. After the 5 minutes he put the jug next to the stove and turned off the stove,

"It must wait another 30 minutes."

Arthur sighed and frowned.

"It will all be worth it" Francis told Arthur and hugged him from behind lightly.

After another 30 minutes passed Francis took the lid off the jug and put the funnel back on. Then threw the used tea bags in the trash before pouring the tea in the jug. He put the pot and funnel in the sink and put the lid back on and shook it a couple times. He grabbed a cup from the cabinent and poured a cup for Arthur. Then put the jug in the fridge.

Arthur looked down and gently picked up thw glass and took a sip,

"its delicious."

((AHHH THIS IS SO LONG!!!! SORRY!!! That tea recipe is actually how my nana makes it and its the best freakin tea in the universe!!!! But theres a secret ingrident that i didnt wright. Did you think i was gonna give you it all C; ))