What happened to Antonio and Lovino.

Feliciano grabed some painkillers and anti-depressents and proceded to the checkout and leave.

Feliciano was sat on his bed, crying. Gilbert was at the foot of hid bed, with Roderichs approval of being there.

"There was nothing you could do. You know that." Gilbert comforted him, rubbing his back. Feliciano burried his face in his pillow and sobbed hard,

"If I looked faster..."

"Feli. It happend. There is no way around it." Gilbert took a deep breath. "I lost one of my best friends. Im hurting too. We just have to learn to deal with it."

The party got busted. Everyones parents were called, but Lovino and Antonio were missing.
After the whole thing was over Gilbert went to Francis place, only to be left from a phone call. Gilbert tried to catch up but recieved a phone call fron Feliciano.
"Hello?"
He was crying. Trying to make words but failed.
"Feli, calm down. Whats wrong? Parents ground you?" He snickerd abit.
"Brother...and Anotnio... Are dead."
Gilberts face dropped. Asking Feliciano where he was, then going there. He was a mess. Tear stained face as he hugged Gilbert tight.
"How did this happen?" Gilbert asked, hugging him back.
"They were.. In the back of Arthurs car.."
Gilbert sunk to the ground with Feliciano and held on tight. He just lost one of his best friends. Feliciano has lost his brother.

Gilbert grabbed a anti-depressent and some water and gave it to Feliciano,
"Here. Its been an hour since your last. I have to go back to Roderich before his panties get into a knot."
Feliciano sat up and took it. Hugging Gilbert while he was getting up.
"I'll be back tommorow. We will get through this." Gilbert said before leaving.

Feliciano was alone again.

((Thought I forgot about them? Haha nope. I have been planning this since the begining of the story and oH BOY WAS IT FUN TO FINALLY WRIGHT. - Michael))