One More Sip

Francis ran out of the hospital as soon as he could. Matthew was running after him but he didnt care what he had to say. He hoped in his car and drove home as soon as possible. He got to his house and got out of his car and went inside. He threw his keys on the table then went in the kitchen and poured himself a glass of wine. How could Arthur forget him? He rememerd Matthew. Did he remember anyone else? Francis drowned these thoughts in wine. Once the glass was empty he poured another. He wanted to scream. He wanted to punch someone. He was upset and angry at the world. How could this happen to him. He felt like he just lost apart of his soul. He walked in circles and once he ran out of wine he drank from the bottle. He ran across a mirror on the wall amd noticed he had been crying. He was a complete mess. He needed someone to cry too, that has seen him at his worse before. He dialed Gilberts number but after some rings it went to voice mail. He cried some more before calling Antonios phone. It went straight to voicemail. His two best friends wernt avalible. He needed to let out his anger and saddness some how. He chugged the bottle down and threw it to the wall, smashing it to peices. He went to his bedroom and flopped on his bed. His face to the pillow he cried hard. Not having anyone to come to him and comfort him was like a stab in his heart. That night he cried himself to sleep.