Another First date Part. 1

Franics gets up early the next morning. He folds the blankets up neatly and sets them on the couch cushion along with the pillow. He goes to the bathroom. He turns on the shower to let it get warmed up before stripping. He gets in and spends about 30 minutes to clean, step out, and dry himself. He wraps the towel around his waist and turns on the curling iron, while its heating up he brushes through his now dry hair. He washed his face and bushes his teeth, then he begins to curl his goldenrod hair.
Arthur wakes up abit hazey, he was in Francis bed. He rememberd he passed out on the couch so how did he end up here? Francis mustve carried him. Arthur began to panic and checked himself for marks, making sure Francis didnt do anything else. No marks were found. He got up and dressed, then headed to the bathroom. He heard humming and assumed its Francis. He needed to use the restroom but didnt want to interupt. After a couple minutes Arthur decided he is not going to have an accident. He knocked softly,

"Francis if you could please hurry I would appreciate it."

Francis jumped abit, he had just got done curling his hair and he unplugged the haircurler and opend the door,

"I just got done mon cher. We are going out so try and tame your hair" Francis said with a playful smile as he walked out, still only in a towel.
Arthur blushed and rushed inside to relive himself.
Francis went to his room and picked out two outfits, trying to decide witch he wanted to wear.
He decided on some nice black pants and a light purple shirt. He looked in the mirror and tied his hair back with a small purple ribbon. He smiled as he put his socks and shoes on.
Arthur had gotten ready in this time. His hair was messy, as always, but had been brushed. He went back into Francis room to see he was putting his hair up. He ignored how cute that was and grabed his bag, picking out some casual clothes and returning to the bathroom to get changed.
Francis went to the front door, grabbing his keys,
"hurry up please, if we want to go where I planned we have to leave now"