A friend in need

This is just a draft that I may or may not decide to expand on. If anyone wants to take this and make it a story of your own, please contact me and I'll help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This idea was inspired by "The Bet (Just The Way You Are)" by ilurvbooks here in wattpad. Her book is on the external link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl Z who lives with a goal, no, a mission to kill the guy who raped and killed her best friend a year ago. No one knows this though; not her alcoholic mother who lives for the booze and sex; not her workaholic dad who she doesn't see at all even though he gives her a limitless allowance and lives together with her, he just doesn't care. And definitely no one in school knows, hell they don't even know who she is. She's the newbie here but not interesting enough to be the center of attention.

It would've stayed that way too, if a guy X didn't start hanging out with her because he lost a bet and this was his task to befriend her. He was really nice to her at the start but she has a way of getting people to show their angry irritated side. She thinks that's their true side. He doesn't get it when she says she doesn't need a friend.

To try to ward him off she gives him the note she always writes on. It's her only solace; it's where she writes down her ideas to kill, the places she's already searched for him, the places she still needs to search. It also doubles as a diary. She was pretty sure that he would read it and run far away from her. But he only got even more determined in befriending her now.

Slowly he made her trust him and slowly got her to think about stuff other than her revenge. Just when it seems like he could get her out of her shell, she finds the guy. It's all he could do just to stop her from just going out there and murdering him. He makes her promise to not kill him. But he didn't say anything about torture.

So she keeps a close eye on him while getting her revenge on him by letting him live a slow agonizing personal hell-on-earth life till his death or insanity or suicide, whichever comes first. 

Z takes it on herself to meet the family or friend or boyfriend or whoever wants revenge of other murdered/raped girls and offer her services for a  small fee. She becomes so good at it that she gets lot of clients. She starts an organisation that supports rape victims. She uses it as a front to get her clients. When she meets someone determined like her she recruits them to work under her.

For an alibi she starts working as a walking model(a job where everything you wear is from a single brand whose name is in everything including dress, shoes, handbag and make-up, the models get to go to high end places and hang out with rich people and talk about the brand when asked what they're wearing or when complimented. Its a new kind of advertising that's getting pretty popular). Kinda sickens her when guys look at her with lust but she uses this to her advantage and uses her new-found beauty and connections to get the info needed for her "other job".

X decides to become a cop to do things the right way so that she wouldn't have to do it illegally. With that determination, he rises quickly to Chief. He catches culprits fast and gets rules enforced to prevent victims, so she wouldn't have clients and can have a normal life.

But money can get anything done, even a jailbreak. He can't do much against corrupted superiors, political pressure and loop holing lawyers. So on the top of his frustration, he decides to help her and gets occasional help from her. With her, he makes the criminals stay in prison by sabotaging their escape plans and if they do escape, he leaves them to her to deal with. Whenever she takes over, most of them come back and surrender themselves because prison's better than her hell.

As she is doing illegal work, a single slip-up could make her a criminal X would have to hunt. So she does things secretly and expertly. Nothing she or her employees do could be traced back to her or her employees or her organisation.

She and her organisation become well known and rumours fly around. Everyone knows someone's taking "care" of the criminals, but no one knows who. Word on the street gets heard by the cops and the hunt begins. But with her being as efficient as she is, of course she doesn't get caught.

And they lived happily ever after. Well as happily as one could with a vigilante, a cop who has to hunt her and criminals who are taken "care" of.