Chapter 3

Your POV
I can't actually tell anyone about this. Angel will rat me out to mother. Bill isn't home. Mother...I don't want to think about what she's going to do.
  "Mother is going to kill me," I yelped pacing.
  "Um does anyone know where we are?" the mermaid questioned.
  "You're in a parallel universe where people aren't monsters!" I said. "I'm so dead. Do you have a book with a 6 fingered hand?" I asked the deer.
(I barely know anything about monster falls I just wanted to add people from other dimensions and I know these people so go with it)
  "Yeah I have it right here," he said. I snatched it from his hands searching for something about different dimensions. Though I looked for the information, I failed to find it.
  "I'm going to be in so much trouble," I yelped. Red and the deer were looking at each other confused while the mermaid looked at me with sorrow. "I don't need your sympathy so save it," I snapped.
  "What makes you think you can talk to her like that?" the deer questioned angrily.
  "The fact that I could in the mood for deer meat," I threatened demon like. His eyes widened. He stepped back. Red gripped her wrench tighter. The mermaid was mad.
"You can't talk to my brother like that!" she yelled angry.
"Do you want me to be in the mood for fish?" I asked. Red somehow thinking I wouldn't be able to threaten her talked back to me.
"You can't just eat people," she said.
"I can still kill them," I said. "I'll never get caught because I'm not stupid!"
"What sick twisted demon are you?" Red asked.
"A dream demon. I'm a dream demon. I'm not afraid of getting arrested because I can just teleport to the Nightmare realm," I explained not too calm.
"Ok looks like I have no choice, we're all going to the Mystery Shack," I said, "but this is a parallel universe of your own so be aware not everything is the way you know it."
They nodded out of fear and followed me to the Mystery Shack.
Once I got there I knocked while the others hid around the corner. An old man answered the door.
"Hi I'm here to see Dipper," I said in the sweetest possible voice I could muster.
"Wow a girl coming to see Dipper, just one second, DIPPER THERE'S A GIRL HERE TO SEE YOU!" At the end with him yelling I'm surprised I didn't go deaf. Yes, it's possible for demons to go deaf. Those demons are killed because they are no longer useful.
  Dipper ran down the stairs and had a surprised look on his face at seeing me.
Dipper POV
  I ran down stairs and saw y/n. Gruncle Stan left leaving me and y/n alone.
"Hey," I said walking towards the door. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out side. I was dragged around the corner and I saw Wendy dressed in mechanic's clothes, Mabel as a mermaid, and myself with the lower part of my body being a deer.
  "I need your help," y/n said. 
A/n: I'm way to lazy to actually finish this chapter so I just left it there. Also I'm not as lazy as I am worried because I have things to do. So I can finish this chapter, I'll be watching you!! Thanks for Reading my Studiers!!