Chapter 14

Key; h/l = hair length
Your POV
   When I made it home, my mom and Uncle Bill were waiting in the living room. I have a feeling they're going to be pulling the good cop, bad cop routine. After all, my mom couldn't scold me to save her life, Bill on the other hand, I might die. Rip me, sorry Dipper, guess I don't get much more time with you.
   Suddenly my mom rushes over to me and engulfs me in a hug.
   "I was so worried," she said quietly as she ran her fingers through my h/l hair. I hug her back, not saying a word, but making sure to keep my eyes down and away from Bill. He has to be glaring at me. I don't think I can handle that look again. "What were you doing out so late?" my mom asks as she pulls away from her hug.
"Um I-I," I try to stutter out the words but have a hard time finding the right thing to say. "I fell asleep. I'm sorry."
   "Are you going to continue your staring contest with the floor?" Bill asked in his normal upbeat tone. My head shot up as soon as I heard him. It's a miracle he wasn't furious with me. I have no idea what happened but after what happened with Ford I'm happy I'm home. I ran to hug him. I'm so happy I have them.

After the moment last night, I was ushered to bed and I didn't wake up until it was well into the next day. Turns out my mom confiscated my phone as punishment for not calling her and I was grounded until further notice. I wanted to see Dipper, but I guess I can't do that now. I hope he doesn't think something bad happened.
Dipper POV
   When I woke up Y/n wasn't in the attic. I sleepily traveled down stairs to the kitchen where Grunkle Stan was making eggs.
   "Missing your girlfriend lover boy?" Stan teased.
"She's not my girlfriend," I muttered embarrassed as I sat down at the table.
"And there isn't body hair in these eggs," Stan said sarcastically as he gave me a plate.
"Ew," I whispered out.
"Well she went home late last night since I'm sure your curious," Ford said as he was tinkering with something. I hope she got home ok. She's a demon of course she got home ok. Now that I think of it I don't know where she lives. She could've gotten hurt on the way back. It's too early for me to be thinking this hard. It's kind of unsettling that she knows so much about me and I know just about nothing about her. Suddenly I heard loud running footsteps from the attic. It sounded like and elephant but I knew that was my sister.
   "DIPPER!" Mabel yelled as she ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.
   "I can hear you Mabel," I chuckled.
   "Where's y/n?" Mabel whined.
   "She went home you dingus," I said as I ate my nasty eggs.
   "Aw but I wanted to invite her to a sleepover with Grenda and Candy tonight," she cried as she started eating her eggs.
   "Well maybe we'll see her later."
>1 week later because my weeb butt is obsessed with The Promised Neverland (go watch it so you can be a weeb with me)<
Your POV
   I can't believe they've kept me in the house for a whole week. This has to be some form of child abuse, and of course while I'm home I have to listen to Angel who has developed a crush on some guy named Nate. She tells me all about the things she does with her new friends including Wendy Corduroy aka: ice bag, and Robbie Valentino aka: stitched heart (I don't know what else to call it). It's so inconsiderate because I can't go hang out with my friends because I'm stuck here. At least Uncle Bill has been training me. I've learned how to go into someone's mind and about the multiverse. I haven't been allowed to go there obviously because of the whole grounded situation, but last time I even touched the multiverse I almost got grounded for life so I don't really feel like exploring it. I've been told I wouldn't have been grounded this long if I hadn't stolen Dragon's blood. I didn't even use it though. I really just want to go hang out with Dipper and Mabel again.

A/n: sorry it took so long for me to update this I had a hard time with this chapter and making it long enough for my liking. It's still kind of short but I think this is as close as I'm going to get. I keep rereading this book for inspiration to write the rest of it and the more I read my author's notes the more I think I was talking out of my ass with every promise I made. So the only promise that will hold true is that I will finish this stupid book, and you will get your happy ending with Dipper. It sucks that I don't love Gravity Falls like I used to, but I'll do my best on this and try not to turn it into some weird dramatic romance book. Like there's already plenty of drama.