Untitled Part 1

The celebration for fairy tai'ls win at the grand magic games was underway .

The booze was flowing and many of the members were already singing songs of victory, half drunk .... The party was already started.

Natsu and Gajeel sat facing each other in a stare down. " fire brain your such a dick!" said Gajeel breaking the silence. "why the hell did you push me in that mine cart half way through our match against sting and rogue?" Referring to their match against the twin dragon slayers. "Oh are your feelings hurt iron princess?" Natsu scoffed obnoxiously " I didn't want your pretty little head to get hurt "

"WHATS THAT YOU DAMN FAIRY?! I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN!"

Gajeel stood with a iron aura seething from his body

now the whole bars attention was on them anticipating the fight about to unfold ....expect a certain drunk wizard who didn't care he was gonna have some fun with these two. sauntering over Bacchus hiccuped and sloshed the beers he carried as he set them down between the two young wizards " now fellas this isn't the time to be picking fights I have a much better better way to resolve this WITH A GOOD OLD DRINKING BATTLE!hic"shoving a beer in each of their hands. Natsu shook his head in agreement with what Bacchus had said " ya man this sounds way better I'll challenge you Gajeel to a drinking battle just this once I'm still sore from the games but I'll beat you up any other time you want!"

" cocky are we Gajeel growled under his breath then I accept flame brain" with that the two dragon slayers started pounding back beer after beer trying to out do the other.

With his meddling done Bacchus returned to his seat at the bar glugging back the last of his wine.Damn those kids are pretty feisty he said under his breath .....but why do I find this party so boring? At that moment Ezra sat down at the bar with him ordering a cocktail "so Bacchus how you enjoying fairy tails style of partying?" "well to be honest I was sort of expecting you all to be a lot more wilder"

" huh but we are pretty wild" she exclaimed just look at all of them ! She pointed

Lucy, Levy ,Juvia were dancing in the middle of the room intoxicated on booze and the stares of the male wizards. Droy and Jet were eating and drinking in the corner trying not to ogle at Levy. master Makarov, Macao and Wakaba are laughing insanely on the other side of the bar.

"Not as wild as quarto Cerberus"Bacchus stated " hah aha you mean quarto puppy!" blurted Ezra."Ya whatever" he muttered .... 'hey speaking of wild wheres that wild chick?" "Who?" Asked Ezra looking confused "you know the one with the big boobs her names Candy or something" oh you mean Cana honestly how did you get Candy from that? Anyways she was supposed to be coming but she hasn't showed up yet which is weird this is a perfect excuse for her to get wasted.

 "Now that's my type of woman!" exclaimed Bacchus dreamily