Untitled Part 6

I wonder where Cana is? grumbled Gilldarts as he sipped his coffee that Mirajane had made him she probably headed back to the hotel without you Wakaba reassured him patting his back. Actually i saw her go up stairs with Bacchus last night chimed in Mirajane

WHAAAA!!! Gilldarts shouted spitting a mouthful of coffee across the bar "please tell me your kidding Mirajane!" no I'm pretty sure i saw her go upstairs anyways you don't have to be so upset Bacchus is a great match for Cana the have lots in common see ! Saying that Mirajane pulled out a notebook showing Gilldarts a chart of all the positive things that would happen from them being together as he read through the list he spat his coffee out once more reading the last thing on the list"GRANDCHILDREN!!!!! IM NOT READY FOR THAT ......but on the other hand grandpa Gilldarts has a nice ring to it"

just then Cana and Bacchus entered the bar Gilldarts leaped up from his chair " YOU TWO WERE UPSTAIRS..... TOGETHER!!??"

Cana blushes and averts her eyes to the floor so what if we were?

"YOU TWO HAD SEX!!??" Gilldarts screamed "OHMIGOD MY LITTLE GIRLS A WOMAN NOW !"

"SHUT UP! DAD DONT MAKE ASUMPTIONSON YOUR OWN AND IVE ALWAYS HAVE BEEN A WOMAN!" shrieked Cana

"well she's my woman now!" Declared Bacchus speaking up

WHAA!! DONT TELL HIM THAT screamed Cana as she covered Bacchus's mouth

'but its true though" Bacchus said pulling her into him by her waist

a beet red Gilldarts was staring at them intensely IF SHE'S YOUR WOMAN THAT MEANS YOU HAD SEX! AND THAT MEANS IM GOING TO BE A GRANDPA!

SHUT UP SHUT ~~~ Cana was about to say but she was cut off " no we fell in love last night"Bacchus said bluntly with that statement Cana gave up and just buried her face against Bacchus's chest trying to hide her blushing face.

                                                     THE END