Untitled Part 3

"HEY EVERYONE!!!" yelled Gilldarts as he boomed through the wall of the bar "GILLDARTS YOU IDIOT!!!"screeched a very drunk Makarov "USE THE DOOR FOR ONCE WE CANT AFFORD TO PAY FOR YOU BLOWING THINGS UP!!!"

"sorry master! I'll try to remember next time" Gilldarts said making his way over to the bar sitting down beside the master who was now balling his eyes out as he tried to estimate the repair fee for the wall. Cana sulked in after Gilldarts ordered a whiskey and sat down beside Bisca

"Hey your pretty late Cana that's not like you. Especially when it comes to parties." Bisca said as she fiddled with Asuka's braid "ya well I would have gotten here on time but Gilldarts and I got in a massive argument" "Oh wow that's rare! What about ? If you don't mind me asking "this is what we were arguing about ! Cana said dramatically pulling at the hem of the white shirt . Apparently i show to much skin so he forced me to wear this ugly ass thing" Cana said slamming back her whiskey.

"Oh well that's understandable he just looking out for his little girl"

"I'm not a little girl ! I'm 18! I'ma adult I don't need him looking out for me!"

"well sorry to burst your bubble but he's always gonna be like this. no matter what your age is he will always be there protecting you. Its exactly like how Alzack treats Asuka she's his little girl and that wont change even when she's older.