January 2, 2015

January 2, 2015

PJ's POV

I was lying in bed hoping to fall back asleep, until I heard that familiar knock, except quieter. I get up quickly, and laugh at myself. I should also note that I looked like complete shit.

I answered the door, and there Chris was, with every screwdriver I gave him.

"Sorry to bother you, uh...? What can I call you?" He stammers in his now seemingly normal nervous tone.

"Oh, uh, PJ. And you're Chris, right?" I said. Of course I remembered his name, I just didn't want to sound creepy.

"Yeah... Um, here are your screwdrivers." He said. I also noticed that he was blushing. Again. I let lout a small chuckle, and he did the same.

Out of nowhere, he asked me, "Would you want to hang out sometime, if that's not weird to ask and you aren't 40, although you don't look 40, I wasn't saying that, and yeah..." He said quite quickly, actually.

"Sure, That'd be nice, to be honest." I replied. He smiled and looked sort of relieved. How could I turn him down? He was really nice, and really hot too... What am I thinking!? Although, I shouldn't be alarmed. I am bisexual. I guess it's because I just met him. I then realized that I was still holding the door open and that we both weren't saying anything.

"I guess I should get going now." He said as he turned to leave.

"Oh, um, Chris?" I called to him.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Which suite do you live in? You know, for future reference?" I asked.

"Oh, right. Um, 6D."

"Ok. See you around." I said. I lived in 6B. Well, now at least I know that he lives on my floor. Only 2 suites down the hall. So close to me... Ok I need to stop. Did I really like him that much?

Yes, yes I did.

A/N:

Second chapter. Yay.