January 3, 2015

A/N:

Slight Smut...

January 3, 2015

Chris's POV

Ok, I have to admit, PJ was fucking stunning, and damn, did it turn me on just to think of him. I imagined myself and him kissing passionately, my hands tangled in his soft curls, small moans ever so slightly escaping his mouth. Fuck...

Ok, no. I just met him. But why did that matter? There were people who fucked someone every night... I couldn't do that, if I actually wanted a chance with him.

I headed over to my currently bare living room, only containing a loveseat and my TV. I gave watching TV some thought and decided not to, considering I had shit to unpack. I went to my kitchen and started unpacking the dishes.

After a few hours, I had finally put together my entire kitchen. Dishes filled the cupboards and silverware was in the drawer. I had a few towels that I had received as a moving gift from my mum. I put those in a separate drawer. On another note, they finally turned my water on. Or it wasn't working until now, something like that. I then realized that I was tired as fuck and went to my room. My bed and a built-in closet were the only things in there. I abandoned my hoodie, jeans and my shirt, climbing under the covers immediately. I couldn't sleep though.

I had PJ on my mind.

A/N:

Sorry if this was kind of short.