A rush shot through you *1*

-Chapter One-

You know that feeling you get when your waking up, how it feels like you just laid your head down five seconds ago. Well, that's basically how I feel when my phone started vibrating and singing Fit for a Queen by Modern day escape at five in the morning. I sit up, while rubbing my eyes and cracking my back. I grab my sweat pants and rolling stones shirt take them to the bathroom with me. 'Shit', my phone was still on the floor in my room 'forget it'. I took a quick shower and made sure I didn't get my hair wet, because I don't need to go to school with a Afro. I put on my sweats and shirt and walked back into my room, and did my normal thick eyeliner. After that I started straightening my roots since they automatically get curly. I picked out some black skinny jeans, and a black cami with a grey Obey sweater over it. I quickly put those on and put out a black beanie with my white and black Vans.

I picked up my phone and ear buds, then grabbed my purple Vans book bag. I ran down the stairs into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Picking up my key chain, I bolted out the door to start my journey. I walked next door to pick up my closest friend Jaime. I knocked on the door and waited while biting my apple. After about thirty seconds the door knob turned came out Jaime. "HI-ME" I cheered and ran to give him a hug, he of course caught me. "KITTY" he cheered back, oh how that name brings back amazing memories:

"Jamie come watch movie with me"

I screamed while pulling him to the coach.

"No, I don't wanna watch this movie again"

He whined looking at the screen with Monsters Inc playing.

"Why not? I like it"

I pouted and he just rolled his eyes at me.

"I know you do, you always watch it I wanna play"

He said looking like he was angry.

"Oh Hi-me I sorry, I just .. just love Kitty. Don't be mad at me "

I said as tears poured down my face at the thought my best friend was mad at me. "I'm not mad at you, I just wanna play outside" He said with at frown on his face. I hugged him and smiled.

"Okay, we can play outside then"

I grabbed his hand and started pulling him outside. We raced to the swing set in my backyard. We both started pumping our legs back and forth, trying to see who can get the highest the fastest. After Jaime beat me at our contest we jumped off and sat in the grass, looking at the clouds.

"Hey, Drew"

Jaime called and I looked at the side of his head.

"Yeah Jaime?"

I called back to him, still looking at the side of my best friends head. "I think I'm going to start calling you Kitty since you love him so much" He said turning his head to look at me. This suggestion made me giggle and nod my head excitedly.

"Okay Jaime, I'm okay with that"

We then started naming shapes of the clouds, until his mom came and they walked home together.

And that's how I got my nickname.

After sitting me down I noticed he looked different, I think his hair got longer and he dyed a little of the front blond. It also looked a lot more spiky, but it look good on him. I reached my head out to touch it but he smacked it away.

"Don't mess up a masterpiece"

He said while putting his arm around my shoulders. I just pouted at him and rubbed my hand, we then started laughing at how silly I looked. I then stepped back to see what he was wearing, a white v neck with black skinny jeans and his favorite pair of red vans. I slowly nodded my head in acceptance

"Nicely put together"

I said as a grin made its way upon my face. We started walking towards the hell we called High School.

By the time we got there everyone was waiting in the front for the doors to open. We walked over to our third musketeer of the group, Jenna. She was standing by our favorite tree, next to the stairs with her head down listening to music. Since her natural blond hair was blocking her view of us, I thought I would mess with her a little. I slowly walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her, then squeezed her. She made a loud squeak and fell on the ground, I just fell behind her laughing so hard tears were in my eyes.

"Yo.. you.. sounded like.. like a bird in.. in.. in a blender"

I tried to choke out while laughing my head off. Jenna just gave me a playful glare and started laughing herself, all this happened while Jaime was just standing there shaking his head at us.

"I cant believe, I survived this long with you two"

He said with a smile as the doors opened.

"You love us"

Me and Jenna said at the same time and started laughing again. Us three walked up the stairs and then Jaime wrapped his arms around our shoulders. We set off to get our schedules from the office, not giving a care about the looks the jocks and cheerleaders where giving us.

"Black, Mexican, and white emo's? What has the world come to?"

One of the stuck up cheerleaders said under her breath, and her minions laughed. When people make comments like those I make it look like I couldn't care less, but on the inside it always ate me alive.

"Isn't the black one suppose to be looking for a baby daddy?"

Another one said back, and oh how a hate the stereotypes. Just because one is color I'm automatically ghetto? If that's the case then their calling about one fifths the world ghetto.

Tired of their bull, I turned my backs to them and put both of my middle fingers in the air. Jaime and Jenna both crack a smile at me but it quickly slipped after Jaime noticed something.

"What is it?"

I asked with a confused look on my face. He shook his head while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well we're in the main hall"

He said quietly. I started thinking about what he meant but it soon hit me in the face. Cameras. They were everywhere on the main hall, and the front office lady watches the surveillance like a hawk.

Just my luck wouldn't be long before I'm called do to the office to see the principle about inappropriate behavior.

~~~~~~~~Vote?~~~~~~~~ 

******Comment?******* 

-Be Sexy Rainbow Unicorns-