Chapter 11

Panda was busy watching Sword Art Online, so Grizz could sneak boxes past him. Lucky for Grizz when Panda watches anime he ignores all reality. First he slid at box across the floor, then he pushed a box bigger than him to the corner of the living room.

"Uh, Grizz? What is all this stuff?", Panda asked.

"I'll explain as soon as you get Ice Bear", Grizz explained.

In no flat, Panda returned to the living room with Ice Bear.

"Ice Bear wants to know what's in the boxes", Ice Bear said.

"There for you two", Grizz exclaimed. "The big box is for Panda, and the big rectangle box is for Ice Bear"

"Well, OK", Panda said walking up to his box. He slowly opened the box. "Whoa!", Panda exclaimed. "Sailor Moon limited edition DVDs!"

"Keep digging!", Grizz said, jumping up and down like an excited little girl.

"Wow!", Panda shouted. "I didn't even know they made these!", Out of the box he pulled out a Misty body-pillow.

"OK, Ice. Your turn. I couldn't get you a lot, but I asked a favor from Chloe and I got you this.", Grizz said as Ice Bear opened the box. Ice Bear stepped back, he was taken aback.

"You like it?", Grizz asked. "It's a deluxe double-door fridge" "I figured it was getting cramped in that old fridge", Grizz explained.
"So want do you think?"

Ice Bear simply stared at the fridge. It was twice as tall as the old fridge and three times as wide.

"Uh,bro?", Grizz asked.

Ice Bear finally walked towards it. He simply walked inside the fridge and sat down in it.

"Uh, Ic-",Panda was interrupted by Grizz.

"Shhh, let him take it all in", Grizz said to Panda quietly.

I bet Ice Bear's never been so happy, Panda thought.