Chapter 32

"And I think that someone is you, Grizz", Sunny said smiling.

"Me?!", Grizz asked, surprised.

"Yeah. I know I only knew you only about a week or two, but I feel something special about you.", Sunny sighed.

"You're a person I feel like I can tell everything, like I can do anything with you. And plus, you're the most fun and caring person I ever met. You care so much about your brothers. I can tell. And to be honest, sitting here I can see you are the most beautiful bear there is.", Sunny whispered.

Grizz blushed and tried to hide his face under his paws.

"Grizz, I love you", Sunny outright said with much seriousness in his voice.

"Sunny?", Grizz asked.

"Yeah", Sunny answered.

"I love you too, but...", Grizz stopped.

"But...?", Sunny said with worry.

"I've never loved like this before", Grizz whispered, curling up next to Sunny.

"Neither have I", Sunny sighed as the two of them gazed up at the countless stars. "But I think we both can learn...together"

"Come on", Sunny said patting on his stomach.

Grizz understood what he meant and crawled onto Sunny's massive belly. It was soft, warm and comfortable.

"We can start slow, just stay the way we are now. Like best friends. We don't have to act all lovey-dovey until we're both ready", Sunny sighed.

"I'd like that", Grizz yawned before sleeping asleep on Sunny, under the the silver of the moon and the thousands of stars.