Chapter Four

The Following day....

Twilivine was looking out the window when Discord ran in with her plunder vine breakfast.

"Roses are red,Violets are blue,here is a lovely breakfast for you!"

Twilivine took her breakfast.

"What can I do for you,Your Highness?"

"Make sure no one else but ourselves and the army enters.Here,take my sharp diamond blade and wear this armour to protect us and you.Good luck."

"Vines are black and weeds are dark,Ruler Of Equestria,your wish is my command."

Discord then disappears and Twilivine used all her light magic to transform to Shadow Queen Everfree.

Sixty seconds later,Twilivine has Queen Chrysalis' body and her voice as well!

*If you do not know Chrysalis' voice then watch the video above to hear Chrysalis' voice.

"Queen Everfree has awakened and no one can stop me!"

Meanwhile at Tartarus....

"I'll try to get us out of here,besides she only took the magic from the Alicorns and Unicorns and also Pegasi but with the Earth ponies' strength,we can buck the iron bars down."says Applejack who is grey-yellow.

The princesses agreed to their plan.

"On 3....2...1..GO!"

Every earth pony bucked at their very end and the cages burst open and everypony's powers,except the princesses, returned and the portal opened.

One Changeling guard outside the portal noticed and planned to capture them.

"What?!"Queen Everfree said when Discord delivered the news.

Everfree then smirked at the plan she made just in case this would happen.

"Discord,will you please write a scroll to Princess Luna?"

"Of course,Queen."

To Princess Celestia and Luna,

This is a letter written by Discord.

Queen Everfree has surrender and let you win.

So please sign the official letter to confirm.

We surrender,
Discord

When Celestia received the letter,she and her kingdom rejoiced but they did not know this was a trap they're walking into.

Please enjoy this chapter and bye.