Chapter Seven

Hours later after the conversation between the six and Dreamwalker.

Dreamwalker's View

"Shh!They'll hear us!"I whispered as we quietly ran through the castle halls and finally stumbled across Discord who was tidying up the furniture in the lounge.

"Go.Do the memory spell,Dreamwalker."everyone whispered to me and I got a chill in my stomach as the beam of my horn pointed in Discord's head and finally I finished.

I gave them the signal as we agreed to do earlier.

Discord scratches his head as he began to remember everything and his eyes widened as he saw all of us.

"Discord,can you please explain why you were treating Twilivine as if she's your master?"asked Applejack with a raised eyebrow.

"Well,Twilivine came to Fluttershy's cottage to see me,neither did I know she was evil but she offered me an aqua martini and after I drank that,my eyes closed and I felt I was whisked away.I wake up and started saying things I shouldn't be saying to an evil pony."finished Discord.

"Where's she?"asked Applejack.

"Hmm....I think she went to the throne room."

We thanked him and rushed to the throne room where we were greeted with a surprising scene.

"It's too late,ponies.With most of the dirty work done for me,I will claim back my kingdom!"

And just like that,our enemy disappeared into the air.

"What did just happened?"said Twilivine,who was weak and injured.

"You were hypnotized by that alicorn and now stay here.We have a battle to finish."

Twilivine nodded and sat down on the floor with Discord treating her injuries.

"Scratch that!She could be anywhere!"I said.

"At least yer friend is normal now."said Applejack.

"She could be at The Castle of the Two Sisters."

"We'll see."

Hours of walking through the Everfree Forest and finally stumbling across the ruins of the castle.

"Hahahaha!You won't catch me!You're too weak!"

"We'll see about that!"I shot back and shot off running after her.

The end of the chapter and happy reading!!