Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun

The night had be fun. Me and Mike had the heavy stuff. "See you're all losers.... Epescially Jaime. LOSER" I giggled, tripping over Jaime leg. "Will you just sit down" Jaime tried to drag me down. "Fuck off, Mike lets dance!" I grabbed him up and began to dance with him. Jaime tried to drag me back down, but cause Mike to fall on top of me. 

He stared right into my eyes. "uh sorry. Maybe we should sit down. Actually lets sleep." Mike moved out the way and Jaime picked me up and placed me on the matress away from the rest of the group. "Jaime sleep with me."  And i drgged him down. "Oh uh sure. Hang on." He kicked off his shoes.  and pushed me further into the matress. "Jaime?" he took my hand and kissed it. "Yes Rebecca?" 

"Please don't go." I took of my jumper and my jeans. I was way to warm. "Oh Bec you should leave that on. I promise I won't leave. Well not now anyway. I'm leaving you when Mikes this messed up." He giggled. " Jaime. can i have your top?" He didn't answer, but took his top off straight off. He was so warm. Making me move more into him. I put on his top. "Jaime, come with me." I stood up, I tripped up on the way but he caught me "Easy Bec."

I led him outside."Jaime, kiss me again" He blushed "Why? Why not Mike?" He didn't let me answer, he grabbed my face, but left our lips only touching barley. I was staring right into my eyes, but he didn't kiss me. He was teasing me. "Kiss me Jaime" He then kissed me lightly at first but then getting deeper and deeper. He pulled back. "Whats wrong?" He took a step backwords. "Becca I really like. I know we've only known eachother for a couple of days but... would it be totally crazy... if I were to ask you out? For you to be my girlfriend?" He looked at his shoes, and when he looked back up, I jumped on him, He only just caught me, "Do you really think I'd say no?" I didn't let him answer I kissed him  and he kissed back. Not lightly anymore. Heavy. 

He ran his hands down my back supporting me up. He pulled back again. "Lets go inside?" He put me back down and took me back inside. He dragged the matress as close away from everyone else as he could. They were watching Star Wars anyway, and they had it pretty loud. 

He picked me up, making me yelp. "Hehe Jaime put me down." He kissed me and put me down on the matress. "Promise you'll stay up? I wanna talk." 

"Breaking up with me already is it stud?" He chuckled, and climbed in himself. "Of course not! I'm taking you out tomorrow. Somewhere nice. Are you free all day?" I nodded, "For you yes" He pulled me in closer , he felt so warm. "Jaime?" 

"Yes Baby?" He whispered while kissing my forhead. "What happened with Jess?" He stopped. He felt like stone. He didn't move. "Uh.. I dumpped her.... I was meaning to for a while... but I uh did it so I could ask you out." he looked back into my eyes. "Does that make you happy?" He asked. "No Jaime, I'm so pissed of you dump your girlfriend for me? Of course I am!" We laughed again. I'm so happy. I never felt this way before. 

"Jaime? Where the ... oh there alseep....His tops off??? and Rebecca's colouths r over there.....OMG!" Vic started shout. "aha Mike you lost!" What did he mean by Mike lost? Did he mean.... oh my god. No it isn't? Just stop thinking. 

All of a sudden Jaime pulled me on top of him. "Wow what u doing bro?" he chuckled and pulled my face towards to me but didn't kissed me. "You make me so happy" He said. That made night! "Jaime... Lets join the gang again? Maybe you can eve show off?" I didn't bother to put on jeans again, Jaimes top was massive on me. We walked back over to the telly. and sat on an empty sofa. Before I sat down he pulled me to sit on his lap. I giggled like a little girl. Damn I'm so weird sometimes. 

"Fucking get a room!" Mike shouted. H was still pissed. "Here Rebecca, want some?" He passed me a full bottle of... tbh it didnt even know what was in it. I didn't care either. I pulled off the top and took as much I could before I need to breath. Jaime took some off me then. "Fuck Becca it's so strong!" I just took it back of him and drank... and drank... and drank. "Rebecca?" 

I couldn't see anything I felt like i was walking? But I was too dizzy to know for sure. "Rebecca dance with me!" I danced. "Where is everyone else?" I carried on dancing holding on to them. "Sleeping." I then felt lips press mine. It must of been Jaime. It was so amazing. Full of sparks I was in love.