Go down your List

I slept through two days, and when I finally woke up, Michael was jumping on my bed. "Michael seriously fuck off!" He giggled and laid down beside me, "Michael I don't feel up for..." 

"Your coming tonight... I bought you something, he jumpped off the bed and picked up a bag. "Look inside." He looked like a child opening his presents at Christmas. "I hope you like it."

I pulled out the best outfit I could ever ask for. One of Mikes vests, and red shorts. There were also Awesome High heels with studs covering them, and also a Batman Snapback. "Sometimes Mikes I fucking love you!" And i hugged him. 

"Get dressed, we're going to get a tattoo bitch!" And then he walked out. I put on my ripped red jeans and my "I don't give a fuck," vest.  I walked down stairs and the front door was wide open. Where was Jaime? Maybe he doesn't want to see me. 

I jumped in to Mikes car. I smelt of Liquor, and sex. "Mike .... Where's Jaime?" He looked down at the steering wheel. "He's with Jess... They're talking. He doesn't know I'm with you before you ask if he put me up to this. I care Rebecca, I can see he's hurting you." 

"He's going to leave me. Isn't he?" He was concentrating on driving, but he still heard me. "I don't know Rebecca. But the boys arnt talking to him at the moment. Tony and Emily are really pissed with him. We all are. But remember this isn't him. Jess makes him this way." 

---

We arrived at the Tattoo Shop. "So what you looking for?" The women dressed in piercings and the tattoo's. "Oh I'm looking to get a tattoo..." She jumped up and took me over to the designing area. 

"What were you looking to get." I thought for a while at looked over to Michael waiting in the car. I told him I wanted it to be a surprise. "Could I get "Sexy Mike" across my Knuckles? And Mikey Whiskey Hands across my chest?" She looked at me like I was crazy. but replied with a sure thing. She told me to come back in a hour, and then we can get started. 

I walked back to the car. "When do you need to come back?" I told him in a hour and we went off to get a coffee. 

"You scared me you know. I wish I didn't text Jaime now though.Why don't you come live with me and Vic for a while. Our parents are away for a month. So you won't need to worry?" I thought about it. "Maybe Mike."

There was silence for a while. "Rebecca who's Joe?" I felt my heart drop. "Who told you?" He looked so guilty. "Emily told me .... Please don't even give him the satisfaction of your pain." He pulled up, but locked the doors. "Rebecca I mean it! You are worth so much more than him!" I began to cry again. I fucking hate it when I cried. So i stopped. I replied with "Sure thing Mikey."

--- 

After and hour had passed we went back to the tattoo shop and I aloud him to watch me get it done. When he realized what I was getting he blushed. "Jaimes gonna be pissed?" And I chuckled. "Maybe he could get "Sexy Jess" across his knucles ay?" And we laughed. But it was in a embrassing way. 

After it was finish it was wrapped in the protecting wrap, and we drove back home. He was acting more and more nervous all the way home. and then as we parked up, he told me something. "Look what I'm about to give you... you're keeping it okay. Promise me?" I nodded, what could it be. He leaned closer into me. "Come on then." and He giggled. I hated it when he teased me. 

I ran inside and saw Jess at the bottem of the stairs with Jaime. Mike ran in after. I saw Mikes face go bright red. Oh no. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING MAN? DO YOU NOW THIS IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND? Rebecca go get your stuff!" I turned to look at him . "NOW!" 

I ran passed Jaime and Jess. Jess whispered something in my ear as I walked passed. "Watch your back. Don't go out alone!" I felt a chill up my spine. and I felt my eyes beguin to water. Floods of passed nightmares drowned me as I walked up stairs. I packed as quickly as I could. Mike was already inside the car. 

All I saw was Jaime waiting for me. "Baby, Don't go?" I walked straight passed him. And walked right up to the car. I turned back to look at Jaime. But the door was already shut. 

--- 

Back at the Fuentes home Vic was waiting for me. "OMG, I'm gonna kill him. Rebecca don't cry." Vic said running up to me. Mike was unloading something from the boot, while Vic walked me inside. In the living room, everyone was waiting for me, Tony and Emily weren't acting like they were in love anymore. They seemed worried about me. "Rebecca, are you okay?" Tony and Em both got up and gave me a hug. 

"Guys, I'm fine. Wanna see my Tats?!" I showed the guys and they all laughed. "Maybe you're in for the win." Vic told his brother. Mike blushed again. Why was he acting the way he was. I must ask him later. 

"Anyway, whens Geogia arriving?" Emily explained the details and me and her went upstairs to get ready for the party.