I'll keep talking

"Rebecca you didn't have to do that!" As I burst through the doors of my new home. But it felt like it wasn't going to be for much longer.

"Why did you leave her Jaime! If you cared so fucking much for her!" I shouted, he was taking back. 

"Why are you taking this out on me?" He went in to the kitchen and started throwing stuff at me! 

"Because I have trust issues! BECAUSE THE LAST GUY I WAS WITH TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! AND NOW I'M NOTHING!" I ran in to the living and dropped before I got to the sofa. I was crying and crying. There's no going back now! 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "everything."  Jaime came in. I think he must of saw how upset I was, and ran to hold me. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't bother I don't wanna talk to you. See you at Geogia's party I guess." I went up stairs and tookn one of his bags, and began to fill some of my stuff inside. 

"Where you going?" He was in the door way, almost crying.

"Don't act like you care. I'm going where your not. How about you go see Jess?" 

--------------------------------------------------------

The Fuentes house. It was beautiful. I walked up to the door, and knocked loudly. I was still crying. Mike opened the door. "Omg Rebecca whats wrong. Come inside." He put his arm round me and walked me to his room. 

"I'm useless, I can't even make Jaime happy." I began crying more and more. I saw a bottle of Jack Daniels on the side. Full. "Mike can we just have fun?" Before he answer I had already grabbed the bottle. "Mine!" 

I drank and drank. I hadn't drank as much since... since he left me. "Rebecca calm down." I didn't listen, and finished it before he could take it off me. "I'm gonna have to call Jaime. He's probably worried!" He grabbed his phone but i whacked it outta his hand. 

"Or you don't have to?" I giggled, I laid on top of him. He was looking at me. I thought he was going to push me off. He went to kiss me when there was a knock at his door. 

"Mike is she still here?" Jaime walked in. 

"How could you Mike?" Jaime grabbed and I tried to kick him off me. Mike was staring at me. I could see his lips moving with out making a sound. "I love you Rebecca..." Did he just say that? Or am I just seeing things. I drifted into thought, and sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my bed. Or shall I say Jaimes bed. With no one in with me. I walked down stairs. And into the living room I went . I saw Jess sat there. I felt a burst of anger run through me.  This was it the final straw. "Jaime I'm done. I not happy!"  Before he even heard me, I ran upstairs and into the bathroom I ran. I locked the door. 

I searched for Jaimes razor. "Rebecca what are you doing? Let me in" 

"Let me go! I don't wanna be here anymore. Goodbye Jaime..." I couldn't find anything put pills. I kept trying to open the container, but they we not opening. Jaime was banging and banging on the door until finally he burst through. "It's not opening Jaime, I can't open it. Open it for me." He grabbed the pills and chucked them at the wall, and the pills exploded everywhere. "Now look what you did." But i collapsed into his hands. 

"Don't you ever do that again. I'm calling the guys over, I'm not letting you outta of there eyes. " I fell asleep in his arms. Thinking of what if I hadn't called out to him. What if I stayed silent and what If I was able to open the pills.... What if? 

---------------------------------------------------------

"Rebecca?" It was Emily. "Are you Okay hunny. I heard what happened." She was laying by me on the bed. 

"Does he Hate me" She knew I was going to ask it. I heard a sigh

"No baby he doesn't, You still up for Geogia's tomorrow?"

I nodded and fell back alseep.