Chemical Kids

"Is Jess going to be there?" I asked Mike. We were getting ready for Georgia's party. I was doing my make up in the mirror while he got dressed behind me. "Like I'm gonna let her in. Why you scared?" He hugged me. "She said something... at the bottom of the stairs. It's doesn't matter. But please don't leave me along tonight.... or ever?" He kissed more forehead, "Of course Bec, Now get your ass in the car, we're going to get drunk." 

He always made me feel better. How did he do it? Most of the time, I felt like shit. Worthless. Only Emily and Mike can make me feel wanted. Not even Jaime. 

When we arrived at the party, everybody was there. Tony, Emily, Vic, .... Jaime. He's not going to ruin my night. Tony walked up to me. "Look, forget he's here. We've alone invited him because he's in the band. He knows we're not happy. And he knows Mike ready to kill him. Just have fun," He walked back to Emily, and we all sat down. waiting for Georgia to arrive. 

I looked over to Jaime, and he was staring at me. He gave me a hug gesture, but i looked away. Mike was sat on the other side of the room. I couldn't choose who I wanted. 

'Knock, knock knock' I ran to get the door. "BECCA!" I giggled and let her in, she jumped on me, and then Emily. "You must be Georgia?" Mike held his hand out, but she pulled him in for a hug. Innocent? I hope. 

---- 

It weren't long before we began to Never have I Ever. "Never have I ever... had sex." OMG why Georgia have to ask that one, I kept my drink low... I couldn't. I went to raise my hand and mike held it down. "Please don't baby, He isn't worth your pain." And drank his drink. 

I faded out for a minute and before I knew it, They were playing Truth or Dare. "I dare Jaime to kiss whoever the bottle lands on." The bottle span... Georgia... He wouldn't. Georgia grabbed his face, and began to kiss him.... OMG is he kissing back. I can't take this no more. 

I got up and left, through the front door. "He dumped you yet?" I heard behind me. It was Jess. She grabbed my hair, so I swung round and elbowed her in the face. She collapsed on the floor, and I punched harder and harder and harder. until behind me I felt and arm. "Don't do it Baby." I turned round and it was Mike.

He picked me up and put me in the car. "Time to go I think?" And we drove off. 

----

I was crying when  we got back to Mikes. "Hang on stay here Okay?" He ran in before I answered and he came back out with to bags. "We're staying at a hotel, to Jaime doesn't come over Ok?" I nodded.  He jumped back into the car. And drove quickly to a near by hotel. 

He checked us in and carried both me and the bags to the room. He dropped me on the bed, and he went to put the bags down. I walked over to the mini ridge. "Time to get drunk?" I asked. Whether he said no or not i pulled everything out. "No choice!" 

I opened the vodka and downed it, I chucked him some. We sat there laughing and singing along to my Ipod. I had completely forgotten of what happened only a few hours ago. "Lets dance?" and I pulled him up. 

Everything was blurred. I was giggling and he was singing. It felt we danced for ages. Suddenly I felt lips upon mine. I didn't pull back and then it got deeper and deeper. He picked me and threw me onto the bed. "Having fun?" He asked. And didn't let me answer. 

We didn't sleep. We kissed all night... until the early hours of the day. "I love you" ... Mike Fuentes just said he loved me... What do I do?