Quidditch Positions

She’d kissed Fred there was no way her brain could deny it, they may have said it never happened, but it had happened, there was no way to take a kiss back especially her first kiss.

The most awkward part was that Cedric’s advances were getting more common.

“Hey Demetria, want to come to my practice” Cedric asked.

Demetria was sitting besides Fred who didn’t look up when Cedric appeared.

Cedric was dressed in his yellow and black quidditch robes making him look twice as handsome, great.

“Oh um yea sure” Demetria said stumbling through words.

“Great, lets go” Cedric said putting his arm around her and taking her towards the quidditch fields.

Fred merely looked up and looked down again glaring deeply at his paper.

“What’s she doing here” said a hufflepuff with crooked teeth.

“She’s the Slytherin keeper!”

“So she’s not going to do anything she’s just my girlfriend.”

“What” Demetria said startled?

“I mean you’re my girl friend as in you’re my friend that’s a girl” Cedric said stupidly.

“Right” Demetria said raising an eyebrow.

“Right now I got to go; I’ll talk to you when I come down.”

“Yea play good.”

“I will with you watching” Cedric said.

She blushed and he kissed her cheek making her blush more.

“Oh great what did I do, did I spill Amortentia on myself” she said to herself.

Harry came around the corner and saw Demetria and ran up to her and said “hey Demetria guess what I’m the Gryffindor seeker.”

She jumped off and fell onto the grass into a vat of mud and yelled “really?”

He laughed and helped her up and said “yea isn’t it great!”

She hugged him and he looked at her and said “you never told me why you called me your brother when we were fighting that troll.”

“I’ve never had a brother or I guess a brother I’ve liked and you are like my little brother in a way and besides I like you.”

He smiled a bit and said “well then I’m happy to have you as a sister.”

Her heart soared and she hugged him to her side and hopped back onto the bleacher area and tried to wipe the mud of her robe but gave up and took her robe off so she just wore a long sleeve Slytherin shirt, tie, socks, shoes, and skirt.

“Is that Cedric” Harry asked pointing up at the yellow blob chasing a small gold ball.

“Yep that’s him that’s what you’ll be doing by the way.”

“Chasing the ball?”

“Yep.”

“So I’ll be up against Cedric?”

“Yes but don’t worry they put you as seeker for a reason so you must be good.”

“I don’t know I’m just scared I’ll make a fool of myself.”

“Oh come on Harry your dad played quidditch.”

“He did?”

“Yep he was a chaser.”

“What about my mum?”

“Oh our, I mean you mum didn’t play quidditch.”

“Oh did your dad play?”

“No but I’m keeper for the Slytherin’s.”

“So I’ll have to play against you too?”

“Yea but don’t worry if you lose or win either way you did great, and I did great.”

He smiled and pushed back his shaggy black hair revealing his scar.

Cedric flew down and asked “did I do well?”

“Yea” she replied.

“Hey little man, bet you can’t wait to play” Cedric said to Harry.

“Actually Harry is going to be the seeker for Gryffindor.”

“Seriously” Cedric said dumbfounded “well that’s great you’re like the youngest seeker in the century I just became seeker last year.”

“Yea I became keeper last year too” Demetria said.

“Well then again Demetria’s a year older than you but still a pretty young keeper.”

She smiled and said “yea I’m super you I don’t have single wrinkle.”

They all laughed and jogged back to the castle.