Final Shot (One Direction Fan fic)

"Vanessa hurry up were gonna be late!!" hissed Annabell. " I am coming take a chill pill"  said Vanessa. They loaded into the car to go pick up there friend Maria at her small house in Dublin she lives there with her boyfriend Mark. Maria comes running out of the house " Sorry i woke up late" said Maria." It's fine"said Vanessa. There ride was quiet until a  song came on Annabell looked at Vanessa and started to sing "C'mon C'mon" by One Direction. Vanessa and Annabel are the biggest Directioners in there school. "Turn off this crap" said Maria she really hates One Direction. "No i will never ever turn off my husbands" said Annabel and Vanessa said at the same time.  

They finally get to school.They go to school at Sea View High School."Damn summer went by fast" said Annabel."You can say that again "said Vanessa. "Damn summer went by fast" laughed Annabel.Vanessa gave Annabel a angry glare.Annabel just stuck her Tongue at Vanessa. " Ok when should i meet you guys for lunch?" asked Maria. "Maria were we always meet Mr.Matt classroom"said Vanessa in a duh voice.Maria just rolled her eyes.Annabel and Vanessa had the same class First hour  Music Annabel and Vanessa loved to sing they didn't have a bad voice." I love Music it is so much fun don't u think?" Vanessa asked. " Yea Mr.B is not bad looking" said Annabel. It was true Mr.B was 26 he had Blue eyes and Black hair."So you think Harry Styles is not hot anymore" Vanessa asked. " I will never think Harry is not hot when he is the sexy man alive" Annabel yelled. 

The end of they day came Annabel droped off Maria and drove home. "VANESSA HELP ME WITH MY HOMEWORK"Annabel yelled. "Hold on"Vanessa yelled softly. That was when the power went out.