Chapter Four

NIALL'S POV

"She is so pretty the way she walks is perfect she is simple she is... flawless" i though to my self  "Niall you ok you zoned out"Vanessa said as she touch my hand. I felt a blush coming i tried to fight it but I lost hopefully she couldn't see it. "Yea i am fine let's go to bed"I said before the darkness came over me

HARRY'S POV

"Annabel let's play Truth or Dare cause i am not tired"I said to her showing my dimples "sure i will go first"she replied. "truth or dare Harry"she asked."Dare"he said. she smiled  it was soo perfect  i wish i could call her mine." I dare you to go to niall's room and see what they are doing"she said "ok that is easy" i said before exiting the room.

ANNABEL'S POV 

I followed him to make sure he did it so when he went in and see one of them must of woke up cause he ran right in to me "ow" he said " really your the one that is saying ow when you ran into me"I said in pain " well your all bone so yes " he said as he smiled and gazes into my brown eyes i look in to his green eyes" he did the most shocking thing i would ever though he .. kissed me. i kissed back and we i pulled away i got up and walk to his room and said" sorry i didn't mean to-" "no i am sorry i did it and by the way your a good kisser" as he winked at me. i couldn't help but to blush i just kissed one of my idols. "it's ok and your not to bad your self styles" as i went to walk pass him he grabbed my waist and went to kiss me again i turn my head so he kissed my cheek. "ahh sneak little on are we" as he when in to the bed i was on he grabbed my waist so i was closer to him " yes i am " i said be fore falling in to a deep sleep.