Chapter Two

Vanessa"? Annabel cried. "It's OK I am right here" Vanessa said. Then two people came and put a rag over Annabel and Vanessa mouth and nose and took them."What are we gonna do with them" someone asked. "Where gonna take them to the UK you idiot" another person said Annabel tried to but  she couldn't but she did make a sound were one of the people could hear. "Um Bill they are awake what should I do"someone said. " What do you think rag them" Bill yelled. " Don't I will not talk or anything"Annabel snapped."Oh feisty I can't wait" said Bill. "Bill right?"Annabel asked. "yes" Bill answered."Ok first why do you want be and my friend and second you should kidnap someone who have taken karate for 7 years"Annabel said.Before Bill could answer Annabel kicked Bill right in the face and he was passed out on top of the other  kidnapper.

Annabel and Vanessa ran out of the house and ran for miles but she ran in to One Direction and she and Vanessa got pushed down but Vanessa got knocked out."Oh my god i am so sorry " Harry said. "Before she could answer she was off her feet and she was  Harry's shoulder. "Sorry love were gonna go back to our flat so your friend can wake up"Harry said as he was running "Were almost there um.. what's your name and your friend's" Harry asked " My name is Annabel and her's is Vanessa" Annabel said happily. "our names are Ha-"  "Harry,Niall,Louis,Zayn and Liam I know your One Direction" Annabel cut off Harry. "Oh OK so you know who we are are you a fan"? Harry asked. "Yea me and Vanessa love you guys" Annabel said as Harry placed her on the Love seat." Then why are you not freaking out" Niall asked." Oh I am in the inside but I calm on the outside" Annabel answer truthfully.

"Ow why dose my head hurt Anna-" " OMG YOUR ONE DIRECTION I AM DREAMING RIGHT ANNABEL I AM DREAMING" yelled Vanessa. " Vanessa your not dreaming we ran into One Direction and Niall kinda pushed you down you hit a pole and you got knocked out" Annabel said calmly."sorry about that i am Niall" Niall said sadly. "I know who you guys are Harry,Zayn,Liam,Louis  and Niall" Vanessa said as she pointed to each one."Yup we are" Liam said.