Chapter Eight

HARRY POV

I waited for Annabel to come out it's been 10 minutes what is taking her so long."Annabel is everything ok"I asked.I got no reply."Annabel answer me or i am breaking in"I said.I break the door up."Annabel what did you do"I asked.She was cutting.She pointed to her phone.I read the mean tweets so where saying "You nasty slut you took my man" "You bitch your so fat i am way hotter then you". i couldn't believe them and the call them fans it is so nasty and i though the hate i got was bad she had it worst."Annabel i am so sorry this is all my fault come on let me clean you"I said wiping a tear from her cheek.I clean her razor marks and put a bandage over them i kissed them."please promise me you wouldn't cut your self again promise me"I begged."I promise Harry i am sorry I couldn't hold it any more they been doing it since yesterday night"She said crying."It's ok i will be here just don't cut ok"I said kissing her lips.

ANNABEL'S POV

Harry was so helpful i though."Harry will you always be here for me"I asked. "Babe did you seriously ask me that" He ask smiling "Yea i did cause my past boyfriends always left me"I said truthfully "Babe i will always be here for you i love you with all my heart you are the best thing that have happen to me"I said kissing her lips."Thank you Harry"I said kissing him.He pulled me up on his lap while were still kissing.I pull back getting a breathe "Harry I love you"I said kissing him."I love you to Annabel.we were still kissing i put my fingers in his hair it was soo soft."Harry i am hungry" I said.He chuckles "Lets go get food"He said. "Also were going on a date tonight at 7"Harry said walking out of the room

HARRY'S POV

"Were are we going"Annabel asked as she got in the car."You will see babe"I said smirking."I hate surprises"She said."But you will love this one"I said kissing her on the cheek before i started the car."you could take a nap it takes 3 hours to get there"I said."What 3 freaking hours"She said looking out of the window."Sorry babe but it is worth it"I said smiling."stop being cheeky "I said."Babe wake up were here"I said shaking her."I am up"I said "Oh my god harry.......