Chapter Five

VANESSA'S POV

I woke up in the middle of the night because I had a nightmare to i woke up Niall who looked like a angle when he sleeps."Niall wake up please"I said softly. "Yes Vanessa are you ok"He asked concerned "Yea i am fine I just had a bad dream that's all" I said. "Do you want to talk about it" He asked."Sure it was about you leaving be alone in a desert and I died of thirst " I said embarrassed.I didn't realize how close our face were until he talked  " Love i would never leave you " He said calmly. He did something i didn't expected.He kissed me and I kissed him out our lips were moving in rhythm. We were in a full out making out session until he pulled back."Wow"He said shocked. "Umm time for bed" i said laying down next to him before we pulled me in closer.

NIALL'S POV

Wow i can't believe I kissed her and she didn't pull back we had a full out making out session but did she regret it? She didn't even say anything about it she acted like nothing happen.Did she not know how much that means to me. I will talk to her tomorrow.

HARRY'S POV

I woke up look at Annabel she look like a kitten when she sleeps."she is so cute when she is asleep"i muttered to myself "who looks cute when they sleep"Annabel said with a smirk. "You Anna"i said in my head."Aww thank you Harry"She said hugging me."I said that out loud didn't I" I said embarrassed. "Do you want breakfast"I ask pulling her closer to me."Yes i am hungry "Annabel said trying to slip out of my grip but failed."Harry let me go"she said doing her puppy eyes."Ok but you have to kiss me first"I said showing off my dimples"ugh! your such a fli-" i cutting her off by placing my lips on her's.i  tried to slip my tongue in her mouth but she would let me so i i bit her bottom lip she grasp i slipped my tongue in slot."your such a flirt " she said running out of the door.

NIALL'S POV

"morning sunshine"I said looking in her blue eyes and playing with her hair."Hello Niall" she said kissing my cheek."What no lip action that is down right mean" i said playfully "fine"she said pushing me against the wall kissing my neck. I let out a quiet moan.she laughs but she is still kissing but on the lips this time."Hey your the one teasing me how u like it if i did it to you"He said smirking. then I push her up against the wall doing what she did to me.She moan "stop it Niall"she said playfully "nope " i said popping the p

ANNABEL'S POV

"I gonna go See if Vanessa our Niall wants some"i said "ok"Harry said. I walked in to the room think they are a sleep cause Vanessa is not a early riser."Oh my god i am sorry i though you were asleep"i said embraased.i just walked in on a making out session. "it's ok Annabel" Vanessa said  blushing. "Umm do you guys want breakfast"i asked." nope were good" i walk back out to Harry."I just walk in on a making out seesion"I said calmly. "who was it" Harry asked