~The Only One~ {An Andy Biersack love story}

Madison's P.O.V

___________________

"I'm soooo friggin' bored!" I said falling backwards on the bed.

"How about we go to the bar. It's right beside us." Jinxx said pointing to his left.

I ran into the closet and grabbed combat boots, black leggings, and a A7X shirt. I ran and grabbbed my bra and leaped to the bathroom. I put it all on and straightned my hair then put thick black eyeliner on and opened the door.

"Leggo." I said walking out the door.

[ Shes not old enough to drink but eh I don't give a crap]

I turned around and saw the guys following so I kept walking. We got there and I walked in with the rest of the guys following behind. I stopped looking around taking in the smell. There was a dance floor and a pole. HELL YEAH! There were 'cages' with strippers in them. This is my kind of bar. Haha. Im not a freaking lesbian though! God...

I walked up to the bar and ordered two bottles of whiskey. I handed one to Andy and I grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. He chuckled. I took a sip of the whiskey. It was only Andy and I on the dance floor. We started dancing. We got closer and next thing I knew I was grinding aginst him. The guys came up and started grinding aginst us but mostly me. We were drunk already. I walked over to the pole, the guys following me like a pack of lost puppies. I handed Andy the whiskey and I grabbed the pole and pulled myself up. I started grinding aginst it and I was swinging and sliding down the pole. Never knew I could do this. Haha.

All the boys were whistleing and trying to grab me. More people were coming and crowding around me. Someone wripped my shirt off and then that's where Andy drew the line. He pulled me down and dragged me out of there. I thought he was drunk?

"Andy let me go!" I said trying to break free of his grasp.

He turned around and faced me, "Someone wripped your shirt off! And I didn't like it!"

"What are you my boyfriend or something?" I slurred.

He looked at me shocked. "I thought I was."

"Why would you want me though? You know what I don't care. Leave me alone." I said. He loosened his grip and just stood there as I walked away.

The guys came out stumbling. I saw Ashley had my shirt. I smirked. He winked and smiled. I grabbed it from him and started heading home.

"This was a really good shirt! Why Ash!?!" I joked when we walked in.

Well I sobered up quickly! I walked past our room on accident but then someone grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

I looked up and it was Andy. He didn't look happy.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Ashley wripped your shirt off!?!" He yelled at me.

"Ya. And it was a really good shirt, so I'm sad." I said sitting on the bed. No one answered so I looked up. He wasn't there. The door was open.

"Oh shit." I mumbled. I ran out and heard yelling. I still had no shirt on hehe.

I heard the yelling coming from Ashley's room. I ran in and found Ashley laying on the ground with Andy ontop of him.

"YOU PERVERT! YOU WRIPPED HER FUCKING SHIRT OFF! SHE'S LIKE YOUR SISTER! OUR SISTER!" He yelled, while punching him.

"ANDY! GET OFF HIM!" I yelled.

He didn't listen. -.-

I ran over and pulled him off. I pushed him to where he fell down. I ran to where Ashley was. His face was bloody and purple and black. I ran and grabbed a towel. I walked back over and sighed while wiping his face off. I grabbed the first aid kit and bandaged him up. I helped him up and walked him to his bed. He laid down and I covered him up like a mother would to her child. He smiled and said thank you weakly. I kissed his forhead and walked out the door, Andy still on the floor lookign shocked as ever.

I walked in our room and sat on the couch. I turned on the t.v to Family Guy. [My favorite comedy show ever]

Andy walked in and I looked up. I sighed and looked back at the tv. He didn't say anything but just sat next to me. He grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. I glared at him.

"Do you remeber what happend in the bathroom yesterday?" he asked.

I shook my head yes.

"I thought we were.. we were together." He said looking at me. His blue eyes piercing me.

"No. You can have someone so much better than me." I said getting up. He grabbed my wrist and he pulled me closer to him, our faces inches apart. I could feel his breath on mine.

"Madison, you are the best thing that had ever happened to me. I. Love. You. Madison." He whispered. He sent shivers down my spine.

He kissed me and he slowly got ontop of me. I still didn't have a top on! Ugh. I forget so easily! I pulled away gasping for air. He picked me up my legs around his waist my arms around his neck. He pushed me up aginst the wall. He grabbed my butt tightly. He kissed down my neck. He found my soft spot and I let out a moan. He kissed back up to my lips and it was my turn to find his soft spot. I kissed his neck and he let out a sopt moan. Yes! Found it! I smiled aginst his neck. I got down from him and left him hangin'. Haha! I walked towards the bed and laid down. I was about to drift off to sleep when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my wiast. He pulled me closer to where our bodys were touching. He was just in his boxers. I smiled and wrapped my leg around his. He kissed my head and mumbled, "I'll never let anyone hurt you."

With that I dristed off to sleep.

God I loved typing this one! Hehe. Hope you like it. -Maddie.