~The Only One~ (An Andy Biersack/Kellin Quinn love story)

Andy P.O.V

_____________

"S-She t-told m-me t-to forget about h-her." I stuttered.

I slowly stood up and started walking to our bus. Once I got there I opened the door and climbed in. I ignored the guys and I trudged back to my room. Our room.

She told me to forget about her, kisses me, then walks off.

I lay down in my bed and curl up in a ball bawling my eyes out. She won't believe me... I'm telling the truth! I just went to go get some water when I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and some random woman covered my mouth and lead me to the guest room. She threw me onto the bed and closed the door. She climbed ontop of me and started sucking my face. I struggled to get her off because... well I don't know why... My cries were muffled.

Then, you know the rest...

I couldn't sleep at all. I kept thinking of what she said, what she did. I screamed into my pillow and cried some more. I have to get her back.

_NeXt DaY_

Still Andy's P.O.V

____________________

I was walking to A7X's bus because I was going to get her back. I love her with every inch of love that I have in me. I will never ever be able to forget about her. Not even if I wanted to or if I had to.

I walked up to the door and was about to knock but I heard faint sobbing coming from behind. I walked back and saw Madison with her knees to her chest and her forhead aginst the top of her knees. She was sobbing quietly and she didn't notice me there. I tried to say something but seeing her hurt, I just couldn't. See?! I wasn't lieing!

She stood up and stared at me. She looked so beautiful even with stained cheeks. Her eyes were filled with hurt and regret. But what did she regret?

"I told you to forget about me." She said quietly.

"I couldn't just forget about you Madison. I love you way to much. You have to believe me that I didn't cheat Madison! God! What am I supposed to do?! Get on my knees and beg?!" I cried.

"I don't know why but I just can't Andy! I'm sorry!" She cried.

"I just can't." She whispered and walked past me. No, not again.

I grabbed her arm and pushed her aginst the bus. I pressed my lips aginst hers forcefully.

Madison P.O.V

_________________

I walked past him but he grabbed my arm and pushed me aginst the bus. He pressed his lips aginst mine forcefully.

"A-ndy q-qu-quit." I stuttered. He's making this harder!

He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. I gave in and kissed back. Why?!

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me back to his bus and he went into his room. He closed the door and locked it. He pushed me aginst the wall and grinded aginst me. He kissed to my neck and soon found my soft spot. I let out a soft moan and he smiled. He walked over to the bed and set me down.

"Am I forgiven?" He asked out of breath.

"Never." I breathed and smiled.

He smiled and kissed me again.

"Can I finally call you mine again?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes and he laid down beside me. I drifted off to sleep beside... Andy.