3. Cute? I'm not cute.

The day of detention came, I didn't want to go since Scorpius was going to be there and it was going to ruin my record but it was gonna ruin it even more if I don't go.

I walked into the classroom and saw no one in sight except the professor, I sigh and sit down in the middle, putting my books down on the desk. We weren't aloud to do anything but just sit there and do nothing so that's what I did, I stared down at the desk, thinking about what I could be doing right now. Reading that new book I got from the library. I wondered where Malfoy was. He was going to be in some big trouble if he's late for detention. 

"Rose Weasley?" The professor, Professor Longbottom asked. He was holding detention today. I was the only student in the room so I don't know why he asked. He knew it was me.

"Here," I raise my hand as Professor Longbottom marks me off.

"Scorpius Malfoy?" He still wasn't here. A disappointed frown spread across his face. A minute later, Scorpius came in. 

"Why are you late, Mr. Malfoy?" Professor Longbottom asked, sighing.

"I got lost?" He said shrugging.

 Malfoy tried giving excuses but Professor Longbottom then said, "Your a seventh year, I'm pretty sure you know your way around. Another week of detention for you, Mr. Malfoy." Scorpius rolled his eyes and walked to the back of the classroom and sat down. 

"Jack Copperpot?" Jasmine's brother wasn't in sight. He sighs. "I'm going to have to go find him. Stay here you two," He stood up and walked out of the classroom, shutting the door. 

"I'm leaving." Scorpius announced, standing up.

"You can't leave, you'll get another week of detention. Anyway, the door's probably locked." He took his wand out of his robes. I cocked an eyebrow and shrugged. "That's an idea but do you want another week of detention?"

"I'll just make a clone of myself." I shake my head in disapproval. 

"That's a bad idea. I would risk without the clone." I said. "Not like I'm saying it's okay to leave, cause it's not."

"Such a goody, goody two shoes." He chuckles and shakes his head. 

"I'm not a goody, goody two shoes."

"Prove it." He challenges. I cock an eyebrow as  stand up.

"Fine." I say, firmly. "How bout I apparate myself out of here?"

"Do you have a license?" I failed my test last month. I made it but I didn't get to where I was going, I said it wrong. I wanted to go to Diagon Alley but I ended up to going to Dragon Alley, don't ask.

"Uh, no but I can do it well!" 

"Hugo had said you failed miserably, that dragon-"

"Shut up, Malfoy." I was scared to do it, I may loose an arm or something but I might not. I'll just apparate to the Gyriffondor girl's dorms and come back whenever.

"Rose, don't do it-"

"Why not? It'll be fun!" Oh goodness, what am I turning into?

"Okay, fine. Do whatever you want, I'm not going to stop you." I was hoping he would." I closed my eyes and tried to focus on my destination. I couldn't focus on it since I was so scared. I openedmy eyes and released a breath. I groan. 

"Never mind. I can't do it." I go to sit down at my desk. I fall into my seat and cross my arms over my chest.

"Your innocence is cute." Did he just say what I thought he was going to say? 

"What?" He just called me cute didn't he? Why did he call me that? I thought he hated me.

"It's cute how you don't want to do anything bad."

"I don't want to get in trouble, that's all." My cheeks heat up. Why am I blushing!? Argh! The emotions, they are confusing me! Wait, cute? I'm not cute.

"It's adorable when you blush." This was scaring me somehow, my emotions were betraying what I have felt for the past six years. I should hate him, my father, my mother and aunt and uncle and the rest of my family hates him! I have to hate him but why do I feel this way? I'm feeling 

"Uh, yeah. When do we get out of here?" I ask nervously, standing up in front of him and walking away from. He was too close for my liking. 

"It's only been half an hour." He says.

"An hour left right?"

"Two." 

"Great." I say. "Just great."

---

Hi everyone! So this is the third chapter, sorry that it's short. Anastasia and I will update soon. Thanks for reading! Bye!