1- Just your average day

"Lee, Lee. We gotta get up." A voice said in the darkness of my very nice sleep. I groaned and rolled over a little. "Lee, come on then. I need to go pee and we need to get up." The voice said again. I groaned again and rolled the other way. I peeled open my eyes and finally let bright light of the sun blind me.

"My eyes!" I groaned and curled up into a ball. I felt the bed shift and opened my eyes again to see Collin's lean body slink across my room into my interconnected bathroom and shut the door. I sighed and rolled over again, bathing in the warm sun light that was oh-so-kindly shining into my room. 

"What day is it?" I called out, my voice coming out scratchy because of early use.

"Monday." He called back. To this, my eyes finally decided to open and I turned my head to look at my digital clock.

7:15

"Well, shit." I said and got up. "Yo, Collins. 7:15. School starts in 15. We gotta get going." I told him, knocking on the closed door to get his attention.

I started to get around the room, shoving some of our mess to the sides and picking up what was actually need to get out of here. Collin came out of the bathroom finally, looking fresh and awake.

"Gosh, you take so long." I complained to him and threw his t-shirt at him to put on. Collin shrugged and put on the shirt.

"Well, be happy. I arranged a few things in there for you. Knowing how messy you are, they will be messed up again before we leave." He told me smartly, and tugged on his jeans that was discarded next to the bed. I handed him the stack of his stuff that he needed to take with him and he left the room for me to change.

I took off the clothes that I had slept in changed into a dark blue crisscross cami tank top,  an envelope skort, and a pair of black booties.

I walked out of my room and headed downstairs, where Collin stood right by the door with a sandwich for me and we walked out.

"I'll drive then." I told Collin and we got into my car. I started the car and back out of my drive way. I stopped the car and looked at Collin.

"Where is my bag?" I asked Collin and panicked.

"No worries. I put in the back with my stuff when you were changing. You know I got you." Collin told me soothingly and we started to move agian.

"Time?" I asked Collin as I pulled into the parking lot of the school a few minutes later.

"No worries. We have 3 minutes to the bell." He told me and I sighed. But then I panicked again.

"Wait, did you account for the 1 minute that is always off?" I asked him.

"Oop! Then we are down to 1 minute 30. Let's go then." He said and we ran to the school. Once we made it into the school we stopped.

"All yours then, m'lady." He handed me my beat-up black back pack and we headed off in the opposite direction, since we didn't have the same class first period.

I walked into my class right when the bell rung and sat in the back with Marcy, another friend.

"Nice job. Was Collin over your house?" She asked me. I nodded and sighed.

Collin and I have a long track record of being late for the very reason that Collin slept over. He tended to turn off my alarm before I could fully notice, meaning we ended up waking up very late. And so, a clear sign that he slept over.

"I really need to get an alarm that he can't just turn off." I said and took out the material for class.

"Or maybe, he shouldn't be sleeping over anymore." Marcy said and I looked up to her.