TitanFall : Returns

_CHAPTER 5_
[ John Romierz ]

" i think i made a good impression my first time here," i thought as i walked down the hall to my appointed dorm.

The halls were long, filles with while LED lights over each dorm, suppose it was meant to light the way.

3 minutes later i came across my appointed room, room: 336, the door slid open and i was suddenly scared the crap out of as someone greeted me.

"HEY IM JOHN NICE TO MEET CHA!!! IM YOUR ROOMATE, OR ROOMEY!!! How ever you wish to say it ^-^ " John had gray hair and blue eyes, his hair was more of a spikey texture, Looked kinda cool to be honest.

He lend out his hand to assist me, " uh, hey...john, im david, david mcallister, nice to meet ou too!" I replied.

He grabbed my suit case and helped me unpack my luggage. He was pretty cool.

As we finished packing away the last of my luggage, the announcement speaker was turned on and Sgt. Mannuel spoke.

"ALRIGHT MAGGETS REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM WHERW YOU WILL BE PLACED IN A TEST TO FORM A TEAM YOU WILL BE WITH FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE. ARRIVE LATER THAN 3 PM AND YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL BE 1000 LAPS AROUND THE FIELD!!"

"Its already 2:45 we should get going :D" john said in excitement rushing out the door. As i walked out, the dorm across from mine opened up, as i squinted to see who it was some one flew out and landed right on me. It was emily O_O.

" Ow ow owie...huh?... OH DAVID IM SO SORRY I-" i stopped her.
"Dont worry emily its cool" i helped her off the floor.

Another person walked out. Another female, " haha, emily your such a cluts," she said in amusement. "Yeah yeah amber, whatever,"

"We shouls get going...or the old man migt make us run those laps,"

As we head to the auditorium, john had saved us seats, i guess he knew and expected emily and her friend was going to be with us.

As i sat next to john i asked him who emily's roommate was and he told me it wae her sister. I was shocked but the odd thing was
She had scarlet hair that matched her eyes, and she was a bit more tan from emily. But it didn't over think it much.

Sgt.manuel stepped on the stage and announced the teams that we will be assigned to for the rest of our stay here.

30 minutes has passed and my team was finally announced.

Team 9 : David Mcallister
John remierz
Emily stein
Amber Stein

I was in total shock, yet i was excited. Our dorms were right across from each other and also i have a feeling that I'm going to have a strong bond with these guys ^-^.

"YOU ALL HAVE PARACHUTES UNDER YOUR CHAIRS, PUT THEM ON IMMEDIATELY," and so we did.

"Wait why do we have parachutes in the auditorium anyways
John asked, and as soon as he did the floor suddenly opened up and we all fell threw the floor and someone how we were falling from the sky.

John was screaming like a little girl, but who could blame him we were all flying around like rag dolls, so we had the right to scream as well.

As we grew closer to the ground we had to open our parachutes everyone elses worked...excpet for emily. "EMILY!!" Amber shouted as she tried to un-do her parachute however john stopped her as he pointed at me.

I was flying down after her, afraid of what might happen as a close up next to her, i shouted as loud as i could," GRAB ONTO ME" and so she did.

When she held on tightly i pulled the strap and we flew back into the air as we slowly decended to the ground till we landed safely.

She held on to me tightly afraid, I hugged her, assuring that everything was alright. Soon after, john and amber landed, amber let loose of her chute and ran towards emily hugging her and thanking me, john asked if we were ok as well and told me i did good.

But we werent safe, 3 titans and 10 soilders were in our way. All we had were our guns, grenades and knives, which would hurt a soilder, but wouldn't do shit to a titan.

However, suddenly a titan flew from the sky and landed in front of us. "OH HELL YEAH!!" Amber shouted as she hopped inside of the titan. Maybe we weren't going to die here after all.

I helped up emily and pulled out my gun, and cranked it. I touched my neckk brace to reveal a helmet and visor over my head for protection and intel. "YOU GUYS READY?!" I shouted.

"YEAH," they all replied. John, me, and emily hopped on the mech amber was piloting. "LETS KICKS SOME ASS!??"

"ALRIGHT!!!" They all shouted as we charged into battle...I know we can do this...I just know we can!

Chapter 6:
[ strife! ]
December 31, 2015