TitanFall

CHAPTER 3   

                          _IGNITION_

      "alright to start today's Test, you noobs are going to learn how to contact your titans." sgt. Manual stated. "everybody to the VRS room."

      "uhhhh, what's VRS?" I wasn't into all this letter definition stuff. " Virutal Reality Simulator" Zachary awnsered in response.

  As we entered we were all handed  49 inch caliber rifles.  O_O -- "are we gonna shoot each other?"

   "Nope, you guys are going to be put into a stimulator one by one." sgt.manual awnsered.

   "And it looks like ur going last noobee!!"

  "  T_T aw brother " I mumbled as I took a seat.

                     _5_ HOURS_ LATER_

             "David Mcallister your up!!"

   as I stepped in the room it turned pitchblack. *and it was Kind of a creepy setting* I thought.

    " VICKY RUN THE SIMULATOR" sgt. manuel shouted. " simulation running" it was the voice of the computer. It was more lady like than I thought.

      As the simulator began I saw Emily watching me from behind the glass. Man was she beautiful.

   The simulation hid my view of the other recruits and had set me into the city simulation.  I gazed in astonishment. "Whoa!!"

  " VICKY BEGIN SIMULATION, time to give this rookie the time of his life. >:) "

     a spacecraft was coming inbound and my visor immediately covered my fave.  " HEY ARE YOU HERE TO PICK ME UP ?"  I got no response.  "strange."  As I stepped closer the spacecraft lowered it's turrets and they started spinning.  And I got the idea of what was going to happend.

    " SHIT " I ducked and ran for cover to the nearest building. The spacecraft fired at will with no hesitation.

    I was pinned, and there was no where to go but inside the building.... I had to use my brain. "Tactics common think"

   Then i got it. I entered the building and waited till the aircraft was in the right position. Without any hesitation, I shot the glass with my pistol and jumped out the window and  parkour off the building across and onto the aircraft.

    There was no pilot in side!!!  "ITS A DROID!!!" I looked for a hatch to access the aircraft, but all of a sudden the droid shakes and turns trying to get me off.

  A minute later I found the hatch and popped it open with my knife. I attached a C4 to the aircraft and jumped off as quickly as I can and triggered the bomb.

An explosion sounded and it blasted me foward till I hit the ground face first.

I cheered inside but was full of pain on the outside.   " Ugghhh my head. (:l "

  *finally the simulation was over* I thought.  But I was wrong.  Titan inbound my helmet warned me. " crap crap crap crap" I panicked.   The titan hit the ground with full force leaving a big hole in the ground.

  And from right then and there, I knew I was in for a beat down.