TitanFall

Chapter 4

                _Prepare for TitanFall_

  I received a notification from Vicky a few seconds later, " your titan will be ready in 60 seconds." Great, I'd have to stall this thing until my titan's ready.

     I started to run as fast as I could without thinking . I decided to jump on  top of the buildings cause I know that thing is to heavy to jump after me.

   I went along with the plan and used my jet pack to propell me onto the building and started running on the wall.

"Whoa this is so cool," I shouted in excitement.

I noticed that the huge machine was chasing me at the same speed rate and opened fire on me. I had to act fast, so I Wall jumped from wall to wall Until I landed in an open field blocked by a dead end.

The machine stoped and two rocket turrets came out of its shoulders.

  I received a quick notification from Vicky, " your titan is ready." I called it as quickly as possible.

       "Titan inbound." the other titan fired it's missiles without any hesitation. But as soon as I thought everything was over my titan came in with full force and blocked the attack with its force field.

   I ran quickly and slide under my titan and it picked me up and put me in its chest.

"Switching to pilot mode."  I got a clear view of the other titan. I was ready to fight, and we had an all out war.

I was moving left and right. And letting out loads of bullets and missiles at him. He couldn't hit me I was to fast for him.

   But when he fired and let out his rockets and bullets at the same time.  I was screwed.  I let out my hand trying to block it but all of a sudden I was able to levitate all the bullets and rockets.

" OH SHIT, THE FORCE IS WITHIN ME >:D" I sent them all back at him and he took a big hit.

  The machine was on fire and was malfunctioning. *This was the perfect time to take him down* I thought.

I ran towards him and kneed him to get his guard down, then I put my Fist into is chest frame and pulled out the pilot.

" not so tough now huh" I grinned, and I just tossed his body like a rag doll on the floor.

         *SIMULATION TERMINATED*

  I finally got a clear view of all the other recruits.  They were all clapping and cheering. Even Emily :D and old sgt.manuel him self.

  I finally knew I had this  hero thing in the bag, and I was finally victorious  >:) .