A Friend Indeed

Just as I stepped out I felt the two shots of alcohol punching me all over, but all I could do was haul my feet home, suddenly, "Denton !" shouted John across the street, he quickly ran across, asking me what I was doing, I began to blurt all manner of foolishness, anyway we got to a nearby restaurant where he ordered coffee to get rid of the alcohol in my system, after drinking it I could feel my body coming back to normal.

"so what did you do to the guy, I saw police at his house you know". He said, I looked at him with a smile telling him how I gave him a sucker punch in the face and walked away, he quickly stretched out his hands and gave me a fist on my right hand and said that I was the boss, and stopped for a moment to ask me what will I do about my wife, I looked at him hang my head and thought of what I would do but truly I said I don't know. We drank the coffee, paid our bill and walked out, as soon as we did the guy next door came up in front of us with his two brothers by his side,
As they stepped closer John and I knew what was going on in their minds, but I couldn't think of anything but to be Jet Lee on them they were really foolish to accompany their brother after he cheated with my wife, I began to walk away but one of them placed his hand on my right shoulder, I brushed him off and they begun to walk us down but I stopped and told them a piece of my mind and started a war that I would end with the prize of having the last laugh. We walk through Cresent street and went through Boughton avenue to go back to our houses.

After walking all the way back to my house, I had it hard to go into the house after knowing what my wife did with that bastard next door, anyway I opened the door went in and placed my coat on the hanger near the door.