The Fight

There she was standing with her plastic smile, waiting to act as if she loves me, I walked over to her, told the kids to go and play with my other neighbors kids, as soon as they left the house, I asked her if I was not good enough, she asked what as if she was surprised, of course she was but in a more puzzled way.

So I head straight for the argument, asking her why did she cheat on me with the imbecile next door, she laughed and told me that it was her twin sister that I didn't know of, I got so aggressive not knowing what to do, I used expletives and was going to slap her, but the words my father spoke to me when I was 17 came back, never hit a woman, I said you know what, I am just going to cut you off until you tell me the truth. It was not a hot fight because it was our first since we are hardly around each other, me being a lawyer and she being a air hostess were the negatives repelling each other in our marriage.

So yeah I abstained from her for a month, then it was this particular evening when I planned to take it to another level cause the kids were not home, she came in with another woman looking like her but the only difference was the hair length and clothes, after she explained and showed me her birth certificate, I quickly forgave her but I was still angry because she didn't tell me she had a twin.