Pleasure me

*Warning* Sexual Contents ;)

Damien POV

Countlessly had it occurred to me how delicate she looked and felt and what a contrast that was to reality.

In this moment Annabelle was just as fragile and vulnerable as she looked. I ran my tongue from her shoulder to her ear and ignored the shiver the cold trail provoked.

"You trust me enough?" I growled against her skin.

"Uhhmm." She sighed, choking on sharp, shallow breaths. I traced a patch of skin on the slope at the base of her neck before sinking my teeth into her skin.

Her eyelids lowered and a groan left her lips as the pain extended from her neck.

I marked her as mine and only mine. No one would dare touch what's mine.

"And now... Anna?" I huskily asked, licking away any blood trickling from the broken skin.

"Yes" she finally replied between pants of breath. I smirked in satisfaction. I've never wanted to pleasure a girl so much in my entire life. From the first time I saw her, all I wanted to do was make her sceam my name while I make her cum. Today, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I slowly sneaked my hand under her shirt and pulled it over her head. The only thing that's stopping me from devouring her breasts is her bra. I reluctantly ripped it off. She gasped at the feel of my tongue on her breast. I started to tease, suck, pull her nipples as she moaned and writhed beneath me.

"You like that..." I smirked. The sound of her wordless begging everytime I varied the firmness of my grasp.

Watching her intently, I lowered my face to her left breast and teased the nipple with my bottom lip.

"So soft..." I whispered, bringing the perted bud into my mouth.

"Uhhh fmm... Damien" Annabelle arched her chest, pushing her whole breast into my face.

I began to move my right hand, kneading her other breast, pinching and twisting her bright pink nipple.

She bit her lip and tried to turn in the direction I twisted to lessen the pain, but I marvelled in the sound of her anguished moans.

The pain was exciting her and I knew it too.

I left nips and kisses down between her beautiful breasts. My hands left her chest and trailed down her center to grip her thighs firmly. I forcefully spread her legs and settled myself between her knees.

Positioned in a way that prevented her from closing her thighs, I moved my right hand gently rest against her covered womanhood.

Pushing gently, I revelled in the way she writhed under me.

"Mmm ma- ore... Damien" Anna stumbled over her breaths, mixing them with her words.

I smirked down at her, unbuttoning her pants and sliding the rim over her rounded hips to midway down her thighs.

I could smell the sweet juices, soaking through her underwear and knealt my face to emerse myself in it.

Tenderly, I bent my tongue to taste the pooling liquid on her panties.

"A ah ahuhh" Anna shuddered at contact.

'If this is just foreplay.' I thought, smirking.

My hands played across her inner thighs, igniting the skin at my touch.

The flow of Anna's moans and whimpers of encouragement were steady as I began sliding her panties down.

When final she had been revealed to me, she was already more than well lubricated.

I inched my forefinger into her core while watching her body shake occasionally in anticipation.

"Anna. You're so wet."

She was quick to respond even to the usually minor stimulation of dirty talk and bucked to deepen my solitary finger.

I smirked at her reaction and baited her further. "Hot and tight... So tight...You really must be a virgin Anna".

I started pumping her fast and hard. She was screaming in ecstasy as I violated her core. To add more to her pleasure, I licked her clit and started sucking on it uncontrollably. I moaned at the taste of her filling my mouth. I felt her walls tighten and I knew she was close. A plan formed in my mind as I pulled out just as she was about to come. She whimpered at the loss. I smirked deviously and licked each and everyone of my fingers just to tease her. I'm going to make her beg for me, beg for me to make her cum.

"Why'd you stop?" She whined as she tried to catch her breath. I started kissing her neck and took her earlobe in my mouth, my breath fanning against her ear. She shivered and I smirked.

" Did you like that Anna?" I asked in a deep voice. She shuddered against me and I could feel her breathing starting to get out of control.

"Answer me Anna". I growled while biting her earlobe. She moaned and gripped on my forearm.

"Y...Yes..." She stuttered over her words. I smirked in satisfaction.

"Do you want more?" This time I sneaked my hand down to her pussy and started to rub her soaked lips with two fingers.

"Yes" She panted breathlessly while I rubbed her.

"Beg me Anna" I whispered huskily in her ear. I watched as her eyes widened and her mouth opened in shock.

" Wh...What?" She stammered. I smirked at her.

" You heard what I said Anna, beg me to pleasure you". I plugged two fingers deep inside her and started pumping her again. She arched her back and moaned loudly. I retreated my fingers as she whimpered in need.

" Damien..." She whispered between pants of breath.

"Didn't you hear what I said Anna?" I plunged my fingers back into her core. She moaned in ecstasy. " BEG ME" I growled, slightly getting impatient with her. She threw her arms around my neck and held on tightly.

"Pl...Please...Damien" She managed to breath out.

" What do you want me to do Anna?" I asked torturing her a little bit. " Tell me what you want". I slowly slipped out my fingers out of her and licked he juices off while staring dead in her eyes. I could tell she was frustrated with me for denying her release, but I loved it. I want to hear her say it.

" Pl...Please Damien...stop teasing me, make me feel good...please". This time I lost control and slipped three fingers inside her and I started pumping her fast. She screamed out in pleasure at the sudden movement.

I trailed hot kisses all over her body. I reached her wet pussy and started devouring her like it was my last meal.

" DAMIEN, don...don't stop". She screamed out in pure bliss. I felt her walls tightening against my fingers and I knew she was close. I pumped her harder and faster as I felt her tense beneath me. She screamed out my name and climaxed. I pulled my fingers out and lapped up her juices. She tasted delicious. I could eat her all day. Not to mention the huge bulge in my pants that's clearly noticeable.

I watched her closely as she tried to catch her breath. She was utterly breathtaking, and her scent is intoxicating. It took all of my control not to take her innocence today. I don't think I'll be able to control myself next time.

" Damien" She said interrupting my thoughts.

" Yes?"

"Why did you do that?" I was taken aback by her question.

" I just wanted to pleasure you Anna, and I know you enjoyed every second of it".

She blushed and looked away from me. I leaned next her and took her into my arms. She snuggled next to me and put her head on my chest. I listened to her breathing as I stared at her beautiful face. Her eyes were fighting to stay open. I guess I must've worned her out, and I didn't even fully take her.

I felt her relax against me as she feel asleep.

I couldn't be more happier right now. The need to keep her safe was growing stronger. That's why I had to keep the Hunters away from her. I'll do anything for her, even if it means I had to die.