Dinner

Annabelle POV

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. Turning around towards the clock, I noticed it was eight thirty. I vaguely started to remember what had happened just a couple hours ago. A blush crept up on my cheeks as I recall Damien pleasuring me. Realizing I was naked still, I pulled on some short shorts and a tank top. Resuming to my thoughts about earlier, I wondered how I let myself fall for his charms.

I felt like I was in paradise. The way he traced my body with his lips and fingers made me so hot. It's like he knew every weak spot on my body and he didn't hesitate to trigger them.

My thoughts were interrupted when Damien came out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. I gawked at his well sculpted chest and my mouth dropped open. He had a perfect six pack and his abs were ridiculously toned. It made me want to run my hands on his chest just to test out my thoughts. And that sexy V shape that leads to his...Well you know.

He caught me looking and smirked. I looked away, hoping he wouldn't see the blush slowly creeping on my face.

"Enjoying the view Anna?" He asked, still smirking.

"Oh please. I've seen better and you're not even a bit intimidating to me". I lied. In all my life I've never seen a man as sexy as Damien.

He started coming towards me with a lustful look in his eyes. I started to get nervous and set my eyes on the floor.

He lifted my chin and made me look into his eyes.

"Are you sure about that Anna?" He whispered in my ear. I shivered slightly. " It didn't sound like it when you were screaming my name a couple hours ago". He took my earlobe in his mouth and started sucking gently.

I moaned at the sensation I was feeling. I couldn't get enough of him. I needed him to fulfill me.

He trailed kisses down my neck and paused at the mark to lightly suck on it. I moaned loudly and held on to his hair to pull him closer.

Much to my disappointment, he pulled away. I groaned in frustration.

He chuckled and pecked me lightly on the lips.

" I told you", was all he said before he pulled away completely.

"Ugh whatever". I groaned and left to my own room deciding to take a shower too.

After taking a long and relaxing shower, I blow dried my hair and wrapped a fresh towel around my body and walked out.

To my surprise, Damien was sitting on my bed now staring intently at me. There was an awkward silence between us and I felt the need to break it.

"Uh Damien can you leave? I'm trying to get dressed".

"I've seen you naked before love, there's no need to hide from me," He had pure lust in his eyes as he scanned my body.

I started feeling self conscious and held my towel closer to my body. I felt like he could see right through me.

"but I'll leave you for now," He got up and made his way to the door. Before he could open it, he turned around and said. " Dress nice Anna. I'm taking you out to dinner".

I suddenly felt scared at the thought of going out. What if the Hunters find me? What if I put Damien in danger? Oh no! I couldn't let him get hurt because of me.

"Don't worry love, I'll protect you". I got so lost in my worried thoughts I didn't notice Damien moving towards me. He looked at me with such sincerity and I couldn't help but calm my thoughts.