Two

Above is none other than the main character, Angelina Walker. Her eyebrows are on fleek. Just had to put that out there....

Okay back to the story.

Okay. Wow. He is rude.

What does he mean by embarrass him?

What do you mean? When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no

Okay, stop. Seriously though, what is he going to do? Make me kneel in a pile of rice in the corner if I do? I don't think so.

"Uhh. Okay then?" I just looked at him with a blank stare.

"Bathroom is through that door-" he pointed towards the door on the left of the room. " -and I'll have one of my chefs cook dinner."

And with that, he walked out.

I mean he is cute... no... amazingly hot, he didn't need to be such an asshole. I walked over to the closet with a sigh and opened it. There was casual clothes in there, but there was also lingerie and beautiful gowns.

Do rich people not know of regular pajamas?  I'm not going to sleep in lingerie... not now.

I look around the room and spot a robe hanging on the bathroom door. Its short. Probably would reach to a few inches under my butt. Its good enough. I grab the robe and head into the shower.

The bathroom is glorious. It has one of those octagon showers that I always wanted. It seems like this bathroom was meant for two people though. It has the 'his and her' sink set. That's when I noticed the other door in the bathroom.

I cautiously walk over and put my hand on the knob. I try to open it but it's locked. Maybe it just leads to nothing. I shrug and just take a shower.

_________________________

I quickly brushed my hair and let it loose. I walk downstairs in only the robe. There were maids cleaning the living room and butlers rushing towards the right. I guessed that was the dining room and I followed them. I soon found the guy- Mr.Reed. He was on the phone with someone, but he looked stress. After a while, he hung up and just stared at it. Since he still didn't notice that I was here, I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Uh. Mr. Reed?" I asked quieter than expected.

"Please. Call me Cameron." He said before looking at me. His eyes looked me up and down. I felt really uncomfortable but somewhat kind of glad.

At least he isn't an old bastard.

"Okay. Cameron, there is another door in the bathroom and I just wanted to know where it leads to."

"Oh, right. It goes to my room."

What did he just say?

He said it leads to his room, inner self.

I heard what he said, stupid.

"Wait, I thought you had your own bathroom." I said, quietly.

"Well when my father made this place, he made the top apartment for a couple, but I don't do relationships." He said bluntly.

What the hell does that mean? 'I don't do relationships.' Is this guy for real?!

"Okay then." I said with a sigh. This man was making my brain hurt. And my eyes. In a good way. Wink, wink.

"Food is ready, sir." One of the butlers said.

They act like this guy is a fucking king.