Eight

I woke up startled by the thunder outside. I freaking hate thunder. Like I was trying so hard not to bawl up and cry like the scaredy-cat I am. I saw lightening strike on the ground somewhere and that was my last straw. I ran out of bed and out of my room. I opened Cameron's room to see he is sound asleep. How can he sleep in this?! I walk over and poke his forehead. Nothing. I decide now to poke cheek twice. Still nothing. At that moment, thunder came back and I jumped. I was so scared that I was this close from peeing my pants. I grab one of his pillows and slap him with it. He got up startled. It was kind of funny to be honest. He gave me a confused look while rubbing his eye.

"You told me if I needed you that you will be in your room." I said quietly. He sat up, keeping his gaze on me. "What do you need, Ms. Walker?"

"Can I like maybe sleep next to you?" I look up at him. He has a little smirk on his face. "If you wanted to sleep next to me, you could have asked me when I was in your room." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm afraid of thunder." I said while pointing out the window. He looked outside and back to me. "I didn't even know it was raining." He said with a smile. I sighed heavily. "Okay. Move over." He just sat there in that one spot, staring at me with an amused look. You know what, I'm done. I got in his bed and pulled the covers up. He laid back down and opened his arms. "Does the big baby want to cuddle?" He said chuckling. He was about to wrap his muscular arms around me but I slapped his hand away. "You are a major jerk." I turned around so I wasn't facing him. After a while when I was about to fall asleep, I felt a hand grab my butt. I quickly got up and was about to slap him in the face but he grabbed my hand. He flipped us over so that he was on top. He had a huge smile on his face. "I could kick you out of my room if I really wanted for you calling me a jerk." He said with a evil grin.

"Trust me, I wanted to call you something worse." I mumbled. He cocked an eyebrow at me. I ended up giggling a bit. Since when did I giggle like that?! Thunder erupted again and I jumped. Cameron saw and started laughing. I pushed him off and cuddled up in the blanket. "Asshole." I said under my breath. He finally stopped laughing and laid down next to me. "Don't worry. I'll protect you." He held me in his arms and I soon fell asleep.

________________________

"Wake up, sleepy head." I felt someone shaking me, but I was too tired to open my eyes. I heard a door open and some different languages or something. It felt like a dream for some reason, but I knew it wasn't. Next thing I knew, I felt a pair of lips meet mine. That woke me up quickly. I open my eyes in shock and see that it's Cameron. Part of me wanted to push him away while the other 70% of me just wanted to enjoy it while it last. So what I did was I kissed him back. To wake up like that was like the best feeling I ever felt. Even though we weren't actually dating, this kiss felt like we just got married. He pulled away and open my eyes. I see him looking at me with that gorgeous smile of his and the maid from before. She was cooing over both of us.

"Awww. That looked like a scene from a princess movie." She said excitedly. Her accent was more thick than yesterday. Cameron just chuckles at her remark. I smiled as I got off the bed. I was about to be like ew, but then I remembered that I have to act like his girlfriend around his staff, too. So to play it off, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. He seemed to catch on quickly as he gave me a big smile. "Alright, I'll leave you two alone. Just don't get the bed dirty." She said as she laughed and walked out the door. I waited until I knew she wasn't outside or near before pushing him away. He gave me a confused but amused look. "Way to wake me up." I said with a bit of attitude. "Don't be like that. You know you liked it." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the bathroom. That's when I suddenly felt a hand slap my butt. I instantly turn around and see a guilty look on his face. I gave him a death stare as he just started laughing.

Wow. Childish.