Knockout's Jealousy

Knockout's p.o.v

I was working as Shockwave's assistant, and while I was doing what he was asking me to do. I couldn't help but watch him and Moonseer quietly as they laugh, talk, kiss. I avoided my eyes away not wanting to deal with it, sure I remember doing that with MoonSeeker but what I did to her was unforgivable in her brother's eyes. I did break her heart, but I also tried to apologize.

Life just wasn't the same without her near me, she honestly scared me when I saw her in the hospital bed that one day. Then the days that follow without her smile, her laugh, without her there drove me crazy. She was my sunshine, but all I did was chase it away. MoonSeeker understands me like no one else, and that's one of the reasons I loved about her. I finished before looking at Shockwave, "I am done I will return after drinking energon."

He nods letting me leave, so I left the research lab. I sighed as I walked to get energon, before stopping as I picked up laughter. Curiously I went to go check it out, the door slides open I was in surprise to see the Dragon with MoonSeeker. I watched the two, both looking so happy and cheerful together messing around. I sighed and  left shaking my head, I soon felt an emotion I never felt as I soon arrived where the energon is.

I take one and drank it, was it sadness? No..maybe jealousy? I thought about and made a forced chuckle. Me? Jealous?! Of them?! Ha! I soon finish my energon and put it aside to be recycled, walking back. I had a plain smirk on my face, I will show myself I am not jealous AND win her back! Just you wait....