Meeting Everyone

MoonSeeker

Once me and my brother entered to were ever we are, I notice Knockout and soon a shiver went down my back. He walks over with a smirk, crossing his arms "Well well good to see you again sunshine." He teased. I nod, getting an uneasy feeling "Yeah..you too Knockout." I replied back not wanting to talk to him any longer. Well you see...we use to be dating but he cheated on me.

Sunshine was his nickname for me, and I am surprised he still remembers it. Moonseer growls at Knockout being over protective, as he moves me behind him. Knockout then looks at him, "Um...nice..to meet you a..gain Moonseer."Yep, still afraid of my bro. Megatron then spoke up, "With old friends reuniting with our cause, we welcome them and will treat these survivors with respect."

I looked at Starscream and growls at him, he let out a small whimper when he tried to threaten me by acting tough. After all the applause, Soundwave shows us around the Dark mount since that's what Megatron calls it. During the tour, we enter in a research lab and both of us were surprised to see Shockwave. He must have had the same idea, since he froze staring at us.

Moonseer

After I regained my composure, I hugged him happily as I made happy noises. He regains his composure as well, by patting my head "Good to see you my dear friend..." Just then we heard a thump. Me, Soundwave, and Shockwave all noticed that my sister was unconscious on the ground. "Guess the surprises and excitement over heated her. It's okay we can continue talking after she is better."

I spoke out. The two nods, before Soundwave leaves for some reason as Shockwave helps me carry her to mine and her shared room. I didn't notice two golden yellows eyes watch us, when we entered the room we set her down gently on her berth. Before we left to catch up, as we head back to the research lab. Once we entered, Shockwave was going back to work as I was watching him.

"How have you been Shocky?" I asked him, using my nickname for him. He chuckles a bit, "Tampering with life as usual...I bred the ultimate Autobot hunter." He spoke proudly as he looks at me. I smile in interest, "Really? Can you show me?" I ask. He nods and started to take me to his creation before we noticed a tail disappearing in mine and my sister's room. We both walked over curious.

Once the door slides open, me and him let out small soft 'Awwwww'. The predacon was sleeping on the floor, curled around my sister both looking happy in each others silent company. We then left the two to sleep, as we didn't bother them unless needed to.