Joining the Decepticons

Kyla's p.o.v (Moonseeker)
Our pods were heading to the planet called earth, me and my brother were actually thought to be dead. But instead we survived and left cybertron to join our cause that we pledged our lives to. Soon the pods hit the atmosphere, making it shoot to the ground landing. We kicked our pod doors open, hearing a pop sound before getting out. I looked around, starting to pull out my gun but then freeze as a portal opens up.

I let out a small growl, my tail wagging as my ears were flat against my head. My brother held me close, as we watched the robots coming out and transforming into the autobots. I snarl at them, turning into a wolf as my brother didn't transform. Optimus spoke out, "You both must be Moonseer and Moonseeker...everyone thought you both were dead." My brother answered him, my tail wrapped around his left leg.

"We survived though took heavy damage...we were just lucky our sparks didn't go out. Though we didn't come to here to talk Autobot scum...we are here for our master." He then pet my head softly, as my tail wags. Just then, another portal opens and the deceptions run out transforming to reveal Megatron, Starscream, and a few soldiers. The deception leader looked at us in surprise.

Before speaking out, "Glad to see my other loyal decepticons are alive...." I bowed my head on respect and so does Moonseer. We then looked at him, as I transform back "My lord..we survived and are here now...to join you in battle." He nods, "Glad to have you both back....so long Optimus, another place another time.." Optimus nodded his head in agreement. We then leave, before the autobots did.