Uh oh....

My brother Moonseer, Shockwave, and me were currently doing an experiment...well actually I was just obsering in my wolf form. It went well...until *boom! crash! Poof!*

(MoonSeer's p.o.v)

I coughed and blew away the smoke with my wings, I looked around to see that what we have been working on just went into dust. I sighed relief that whatever happened, me and Shockwave didn't get affected. Just then, we both froze hearing soft whimpering noises and looked over to see a little wolf transformer starting to cry her eyes out. My optics widened when I realized it was my sister Moonseeker, "Love.....I think we just turned my little sister into a sparkling!" *ten minutes of freaking out later* I watched as Shockwave was playing peek-a-boo with my sister, I smiled at the cute sight before thinking of a way to change her back. I gulp, "What if megatron finds out? What will he do to us?!" I panicked for our lives. I looked at Shockwave placed a hand on my shoulder, "Relax my love~ when it comes to sparklings he is a very caring person even though he won't admit it. He needs to know anyways....." I sigh knowing he was right, before chuckling in amusement as Moonseeker started to get tired and curled up falling asleep on the floor. 

I picked her up in my arms, carrying her while we both walked over to where Megatron is. I was pretty nervous about how he would react, even though what Shockwave said might be true. I could never be to careful, the stares that we were getting weren't helping my nervousness a bit since I was starting to shake. Once we arrived to where Megatron is, we waited for him to finish with Starscream before they turned towards us. Everyone, even Knockout, had they're optics/visor on us two before they noticed the little cybertronian wolf in my arms. "Moonseer....would you please tell me why you have a sparkling in your arms?" Megatron asked me, eyeing my sister that got turned into a sparkling. I sighed and then explained everything, hoping everything would be fine in the end.