Doctor Niall

*********************************************************************************************************

Aida POV//

I was waiting for Mr.Horan to see me it was my check up I get it monthly I have had Mr.Horan for two years and I have grown feelings for him but I know that he would never like me I got snaped out of my thoughts ...

Nurse; Miss.Osmanovic Mr.Horan would like to see you ....

"oh um yeah"

I get up and follow her and I see Mr.Horan standing at the door and I smile hes so hot his blue eyes his lips and omg his body. I walk in and I sit on the doctors bed...

"hello Mr.horan "

" call me niall "

"oh ok "

Nialls POV//

She was so beautiful iv always liked her but I don't think she would ever like me and is upset me because iv liked her ever since I saw her I need her I want her she was so sexy and she teases me to the point im rock hard its not even funny she sits on the bed and smiles as I check her lungs and she breaths in and out.

" ok aida I need you to take your clothes off "

I smile at her at she strips looking at me I go up to her and start touching her but as she bends over I take my pants off and slap her ass she turns around and lay down on the bed and I pull down her underwear and check her and as I do I put my finger in my mouth wetting it and I stick it in her to check but I start fingering her, her moaning drives me crazy I go down and lick her slowly and I suck on her clit as I stick my tongue deep inside her.

Aida POV // 

He was so good at this I was about to cum when he stopped and shoved his big dick in he it hurt at first then it felt amazing he was rubbing my clit at the same time, I was rubbing my boobs witch I knew he liked the view and I tightened.

Niall: "oh baby cum on my dick mmm fuck "

"oh fuck! niall! "

I cum all over his dick and he cums in me witch I was glad im on the pill I smile as he lay beside me on the little table and cuddles me for a few mins and he sit up and smiles at me

"Aida would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"W...what yes I would niall "

I smiles at him and I get dressed and I give him my number and kiss him I walk out and smile....

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

A/N- this book of smuts is for my friend Aida but feel free to ask me to write a story for you I will be updating soon. :) :