Birthday Sex

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Aida's POV //

Niall's walked in and everyone jumped out surprising niall and we all laughed when he jumped, and screamed like a little girl he was wearing those god damn glasses again it turned me on so much ...

Liam- present time!!!

Everyone sat down and I watched as niall opened his presents like a little kid of course I got him the normal stuff like his favorite skinny jeans, and a new watch, I also got him a new pair of shoes because he needed them and I had one more present in our room I was nervous about but it was his birthday so why not

I whispered in Niall's ear "I have another present in for tonight" I seen him smirk and grab my thigh N-" oh do you now?"
I smile and every one start too leave and we say by and after everyone leaves I lock the door and pull in all by the arm up stairs and push him on the bed ...."stay here ok?"

N-"anything for you princess"

Niall's POV //

I had a little idea of what she was doing but I seen her take ml the box in the bathroom and I smirk knowing exactly what she was doing

Aida- "close your eyes!!"

"Ok ok"

I close my eyes smiling as I hear the door open and I sit up and uncover my eyes and she's blushing, I live how shy she is about her body and she doesn't even know how sexy she is,
I get up and grab her waist and sit her on top of me as I start making out with her I live her lips they are so soft and out lips fit perfectly together
I grab her ass and squeeze it hard making her whimper .... "So sexy "
She moans putting her head back as I sick on her neck surly leaving marks.

Aida's POV //

He was killing me teasing the shit out of me I push him back roping his shirt open and I pull down him pants along with his boxers, I kiss him and slowly kiss down his body leaving 'love bites'
I slowly start licking up and down his dick teasing him. I suck on the tip making him grunt in pleasure. "You like that baby?"
N-"fuck Aida story teasing and suck me already!!"

I take him in my mouth and start bobbing my head up and down fast and holding the rest I can fit with my hand.
I feel his hand go I to my hair pulling a little and he pushes all of his dick into my mouth, I gag a little but get use to it, you start deep throating.
N-"oh fuck baby just like that I'm about to cum!"
Just as he was about to run you stopped and smiled. N-"heyyy gtg what was that for!"
"Ohhh nothen"...

Niall's POV //

She was such a tease she better be glad I love her I pull her on top of me and line my self up at her entrance and I sit her down on me and she puts her head back in pleasure I start bouncing her up and down on me and we both let out moans fill the room, I make her go faster and I hit her g-spot ever time making her moan. Aida-"Niall!!!! Oh yeah just like that I'm gonna cum !!"
"Mm do it baby "
And just as I said that she let go all over my dick and I finish in her. She falls beside me and I cuddle up to her as we both drift off to sleep....

~next morning~

Aida's POV //

I wake up and no all is still asleep so I get up and take a shower and wash my hair and body, I feel two hands on my waist making me jump a little but smile.
I turn around to meet bright blue eyes and I kiss him N-"morning princess"
"Morning sweetie "
He turns me around and pushes him self into me without any warning and I gasp, he start pounding me and my legs are already sore form last night but he feels amazing.

Niall's POV //

I needed more because last night I wanted to fuck her non stop but I could see she was tired and my baby needs her sleep so I thought morning sex would be ok as I start going faster and faster and my breath hitches as my thrusts get slopper and I cum right when she does I sigh and pull out tuning her around and kissing her ...

"I could wake up.to this ever morning you know?"

Aida-" mhm I Bet you do "

I peck her lips and we both her out I go down and fix us breakfast and sit it down on the table and we talk about what we wanna do because I'm off for 18months so we have to go over that shit....

~two months later ~

Aida's POV //

I was getting sick a lot lately and idk any but I had an idea and I was scared I took a pregnancy test and I waited if beeped and I look and it's positive I run down stairs .

"Niall!!"

"What baby?"

"I'm pregnant "

"I'm a dad...... I'm a dad!!!!"

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

A/N ~ I'll be updating soon babess 😊😊🆔